𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

"How many times do I gotta tell y'all that we just friends?" You sighed.

"Until you finally admit that you like that boy," Nelly squealed, giving you a big smile. You rolled your eyes at her, sitting up from your spot. "Cmon Rea, you can't deny the chemistry you two got."

"Tana's sweet, that's all. I mean, you see how well he gets along with the boys," You pointed out. You got up from your bed, taking a big stretch before making your way over to your closet, "Plus, I'm talking to Khalon remember."

"I'm sorry Rea, but the SoundCloud rapper?" Day protested back, "Baby, ion even think you like him foreal."

"... I do," You mumbled back, "We just haven't really had the chance to meet up, so of course, imma be a lil bit... iffy on him." You pulled out an oversized hoodie, throwing it over your sweatpants before turning back to them.

"Whatever you say, chica," Nelly continued, "We just wanna see you happy... And you kno you don't have to stick with this boy just cause he's the first person you talked to after Ty. Not everything is going to work out."

"I kno," You assured, giving them a smile, "...But I really do like Khalon."

The two of them glanced at each other before returning your smile. "Alright," Day sighed, "As long as it's what you want."

She hopped off the bed, grabbing her keys before the three of you made your way down the stairs. The summer sky was still bright as you got into Daysha's car. Her AC cooled you down and X by 21 Savage played on her radio.

The ride to the park was quick. The three of you rapped to songs as Day's acrylics gripped her fuzzy steering wheel. By the time you got there, your mini concert was blasting out the windows, her speakers vibrating as she whipped into the parking lot.

The boys were already there, their cars lined up together neatly. Daysha swerved into a spot next to Trell's car, more crooked than the rest. Nelly quickly hopped out of the car, gripping the door frame as she threw ass to Bad and Boujee by the Migos. You did the same, getting out to hype your friend up as you impersonated Lil Uzi's whiney rap. By the time you all made it down to the court, you were already out of breath, still hyped from the car.

"Waddup, waddup, waddup," Day yelled, doing a little twirl as she entered the court. The guys, who were shooting hoops, stopped their game to watch the three of you continue your dance party. You and Nelly made beats as Day did the robot, swinging her arms back and forth.

Chance threw the ball in his hands to Tana before walking over, "Damn, you couldn't be any louder," He complained, giving Day a stank face, "I could hear yo shit blasting from a mile away."

Day returned the mug, flicking him off as she stuck out her tongue. "You sure you not gay the way you be on my dick?" She frowned, earning a couple of laughs from the group.

"Here they go again," Trell laughed, shaking his head at his friends. He gave the two of you a dap up before scooping up Nelly into a big hug. You watched your friend get lifted in the air, spinning around in circles before he placed her dizzy body back on the ground.

You glanced past Chance to Tana who was now dribbling the ball towards the group. You watched his curly hair bounce as he switched the ball between hands, his usual calm face glistening from sweat. He bounced the ball one more time before tossing it in his arms, freeing up his hands to greet the group.

He dapped up Day and Nelly before turning to you. His curls fell to the side as he tilted his head, eyeing you up and down. His scar wrinkled as his brows furrowed, his calm face hinting at emotion.

Confused, you scrunched up your face, "What?"

He only gave you a small shrug, eyeing you again. But only this time, he held longer onto your face, watching as your brows furrowed.

"Mmcht, don't tell me you still stuck on the group chat," You said, rolling your eyes. "Cmon, you know I was just playing."

He avoided your eyes, looking up to the sky. "I thought you said you ain't wanna talk to me," He smirked, showing off one of his dimples.

You sighed again, grabbing his arm to get his attention. "Tana..." You mugged.

"Nahh, it's coo," He smirked again, crossing his arms. He took a peak towards you, his eyes trailing your structure again. He stopped on your lips, a glossed pout forming. He shook his head, turning his attention to Chance who was still arguing with Day, "Aye Chance, we continuing the game or we starting over?"

"Unt, unt. We not done nigga," You said, stepping between him and Chance. You crossed your arms, tapping your foot like an angry parent.

"You hear sumn?" He asked, looking over your head to Chance.

Chance laughed, throwing an arm around your shoulder, "Wowwwww. Now me personally Rea, I wouldn't go for that."

"Yeaaa," Day added, giving you a sly smirk, "But that's just me."

You pushed Chance away, giving him a stank face. "Weren't y'all two just fighting?" You asked, pointing to Day, "Now y'all wanna be all buddy-buddy. Oh ok..."

Chance grasped his chest, putting on a fake frown. "What you mean? This my bestie. Right, Day?" He said, giving Day a tight hug. Day returned the hug, giving you a cheesy smile.

"Oh, I see how it is," You mugged, flicking off the three of them.

Tana laughed, taking a step closer to you. You rolled your eyes at him, flicking him off again but this time with your hand in his face.

"Ok, how bout this?" He smiled. He grabbed your hand, pulling you closer to him. His eyes locked on you as he observed your angry look. "You beat me in a game and I'll forgive you."

You looked over to Nelly, who now regained her focus back to the group. She smiled, crossing her arms at the boys, "You betta stop playin wit Rea, Tana. We gets down, we don't play."

"On god, we'll smoke yo ass right now," Day boasted, giving you a slight nudge.

Trell smacked his teeth at y'all, "Say swear."

"Trell, you already know how we get down. Remember last time?" Day continued.

"Man, y'all cheated and you know you did," Chance countered back.

"Yeahh, alright," Nelly joked, "Just say your sore loser. It's fine."

Tana laughed before turning his attention back on you. His hand still held onto yours as he tilted his head again, "Three on three?"

You hesitated for a moment, glancing at the group before turning back to him.

"Ight, bet."

🌙: 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳💕💕