5

Closing time came by quickly after Naptime. It felt a bit weird but the day itself went by fast. You, Sun, Moon and Arty waving bye to the children as they left, Sun skips to clean everything. You and Moon look towards him wondering what you'd do to help him but nothing came up. His maintenance check is in a few days. I should wait until then to see what we find.

"Hey Sunny,' you begin. Stopping, he turns towards you. 'Can you and Moon watch Arty while I go up and clean that room of yours?" Sun was a bit surprised by your question but he was also scared. Nobody's ever been up in their room before. They both liked it the way it was. Sure it was messy but they liked it that way. Plus, since he was fearful of himself, he didn't think it would be best to watch Arty. He didn't want to hurt him.

"Sure. But please be quick as we both will have to get charging in about an hour," Moon replied. You nodded your head and began to head out the doors. Arty smiled but something was behind that smile of his. He wanted to cause a bit of trouble. He knew a way to as well. Arty would always see a loop on the back of Sun every now and then throughout the days. So he wondered if he could cause Sun some trouble. Being a little gremlin like he is, he sneaks around Moon and sneaks towards Sun.

Moon: Are you doing alright?

Sun: Why ask that, Moony? I could've hurt Y/N. Of course I'm not al-yyooooowww!!

Laughing as he accomplished his goal, Arty holds onto the loop. Turning his head, Sun can see the small child. Moon also sees the child. As he could hear the footsteps from the bot, Arty lets go and runs around the Daycare and through the play structures. Turning his head back around, Sun continues to clean the arts and craft tables.

Sun: As I was saying, I'm not alright. I could've seriously hurt Y/N. I don't know what happened. I hope that doesn't happen again. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Moon: We'll make sure it doesn't Sunshine. I'll help you keep it under control.

Standing, Sun holds the many pictures left from the children. He smiles at them and soon reaches for a wire. Attaching it to the loop, a little sting stretches through him. Must've been from Arty. Just don't think about it Sundrop. It'll be alright. Soon enough soaring up to their room, he can see how much of it was cleaned. Looking at the bot, you smile.

"Whatcha think," you question.

"Oh Sunray,' Sun began but his smile had begun to fade. 'I appreciate it. I'm sure Moony will too but." Unable to finish what he was saying, Sun just looks at the floor. Sighing with a sad 'hmm,' you could see that he was not himself. Reaching towards the bot, he flinches back. From this, he drops all the photos and steps back onto the balcony.

"Sunny. It's alright," you begin. But he doesn't say anything. He's just...motionless as he looks at you with complete fear. Reaching towards him again, he continues to back up a bit. Almost to the edge.

"Please Sunray. I don't. I'm not. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't want to hurt you. I'm scared," Sun began.

"I know Sunny. I don't understand what happened either and I want to help you. Your maintenance check is in a few days. We can figure out what's going on with you when that happens okay," you begin. Sun nodding his head, you reach a hand towards him to help him back into the room.