Season 3: Episodes 34, 35, & 36

Black & Blue - 10/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

I liked the music and costumes, but why couldn't Chloe have been the lead? I think she would have been perfect for it.

We Hit Harder - 13/10

Asia & Mackenzie

They complement each other. Asia's energy could be played off as competitiveness (which was what they were doing) but Kenzie's technique is better. I love this song, by the way. I'm not too fond of the costumes.

I Know It's too Late - 8/10

Chloe

I love Chloe's dancing so much. She can make the most boring dances captivating. Also, I don't like the music or the costume.

Phoenix Rising - 9.9/10

Hadley, Lucas, Mari, Nicaya, Taylor, & Zack

Much better than last week's dance for them. I didn't like the costumes though.

The Rescue - 7/10

Zack

CADC was just barely behind on this dance too. I didn't like the music or the costume.

Brat Pack - 10/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

It wasn't bad, but I feel like there wasn't a ton of energy. Also, the music and costumes weren't bad.

The Flamingo - 12/10

Asia

She was a very energetic flamingo. And her costume sure made her seem like a flamingo...

Now Is My Time - 10/10

Brooke

There were some new skills in this solo and I'm so happy that she got something new, even if it wasn't by much.

The Luxor - 7/10

Kendall

I liked her costume, hair, and makeup, but everything else was mediocre.

The One - 4/10

Paige

She forgot it, but her costume, hair, and makeup were beautiful. I love the support she got from Nia and Brooke backstage. As much as I hate Melissa, I love that she cried because Paige forgot because she remembered there was more than just Maddie on the show... (I know that was hostile, but I hate Melissa so much...)

Country Cuties - 12/10

Asia, Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

Teh music and costumes were cute. But why on Earth would Abby task the smallest dancer on the team to handstand walk across 6 other people?

My Doll - 13/10

Asia & Chloe

I liked the costumes and the music. It did it's job of being creepy and I love it. Chloe might be Asia's best duet partner.

Bodies Electric - 2/10

Kendall & Maddie

This was like every Vivi nad Kenzie duet in Season 1. This should have been a Kendall or Maddie solo, not a duet together. Also, the music and costumes were terrible.

Reach For The Stars - 12/10

Mackenzie

I love the music and costume. She looked beautiful up there.