Season 2: Episodes 25 & 26

First Class - 10/10

Brandon Pent, Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

It's like Snapshot's better, older sibling.

Fly - 4/10

Brooke

It's the same choreography with a pretty costume and bad music. I know I haven't brought up their hairstyles, but I usually really like them.

Ghost - 10/10

Chloe

Her costume and hair were pretty, and I didn't mind her music.

Kiss Kiss - 4/10

Kendall

Her music and costume were bad and she only acted half the time.

It's A Perfect Day For Fun - 9/10

Mackenzie

She forgot a little of it. However, she was adorable and managed to pull it together.

Piece Of My Heart - 7/10

Maddie

Maddie solo...

I Like The 60's - 7/10

Nia

She was having fun, but the choreography, costume, and music were terrible.

City Of Angels - 7/10

Paige

She was coming off of an injury and it was her first solo back, so it wasn't terrible. However, he costume and music were bad.

The Last Text - 11/10

Brooke, Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie, Nia, & Paige

No comment...

Diary Of Anne Frank - 9/10

Brooke

She was beautiful and the dance was great. I love the little moment before Brooke goes onstage; Kenzie is hugging her and Brooke just smiles at her before she walks out. Also, how could Kelly not know who Anne Frank is?

Silence - 13/10

Chloe

I got chills watching her solo. She deserved to win Nationals. Unlike Abby, I will not take Christi's actions out on Chloe... Also, I agree with Holly when she said Chloe deserved this solo, but I think Nia also could have gotten this solo.

Killer Bee - 13/10

Mackenzie

I could watch this solo for days and still love it! Cathy just needed to be quiet... I think she was just mad that Kenzie did it better than Vivi.

Telling Myself - 11/10

Maddie

She was stunning, but she wasn't as good as Chloe this week. However, I loved Chloe sitting in the wings just smiling at Maddie. I didn't like that Abby and Melissa both clapped like there weren't other kids (Brooke, Chloe, & Mackenzie) who were also competing.

The Storm - 5/10

Erika, Justice, Kerisa, Taylor, & Vivi-Anne

it should have been a trio with Erika, Keria, & Taylor. Justice and Vivi just weren't supposed to be there...

Never Surrender - 4/10

Justice

Even Justice looked bored with this dance...