i dont know you? pt 2

pt 2 as requested!! <3
enjoy !
-
-
-

it's like everyday in colorado went by slower. and slower. christmas hasn't felt like christmas since i left. boston was only supposed to be my home for 2 years back then. my parents, my sister, and i moved to boston to try out the area. new job offer for my dad, new environment for us. big mistake thinking we'd be okay leaving 2 years later.

i met the triplets in high school after me and my sister tati got our schedules. they had science and P.E. with us. we quickly became close friends; having each other over close to every day of the week, sleepovers on the weekends and taking each other home after school. chris and i took a liking to each other very fast. i'm sure it was the love of sunsets, and rainy days. but he had never given up on us even after i had to leave.

i didn't expect to find such good friends and someone i love in such a short lived area.

after graduation my sister was keen on staying yet my dad was persistent on taking me with him.

and let's just say- i didn't have much of a say.

"no y/n. your sister is already staying- me and your mom are taking you with us."

the first chance that i knew i had a say- i ran with it.

"dad, i'm going back to boston- with tati and the triplets."

chris 🧡🦌

who said i wouldn't be?

oh- okay

what's wrong love?

sorry i um- just thought
you wouldn't be because
you didn't say anything
and you talk to me everyday

talking on the phone and
in person are 2 completely
different things and you know
that i will always have knowledge
of how they are 🧡 don't worry
baby, i'll see you soon okay?
i'm so excited 🫶🫶

okay, i'm sorry i forgot, that
was kind of rude of me to
assume you weren't excited

i can't wait to see you 🫶🫶🫶

i love you so much. you don't
have to apologize 🫶

i love you baby ❤️

- - -

i set my phone down in my lap, a pink tint rising on my face.

houses and street signs passed my eyes as we drove to my sisters house. i recognized each house we drove by, their colors drowned in a hazy cold fog. the house tati lived in was the one all of us lived in 4 years ago, only this time, it was owned, not rented.

and only this time would it be the two of us. two of the hayes in one big house. and 3 sturniolos right next door.

-
-
-
436 words

i hope you enjoyed! <3
do u guys want a pt 3?

-AIRIS 🧡🚶‍♀️