strawberry lemonade

HEY POOKS.

I WORKED RLLY HARD ON THIS ONE AND I DIDNT KNOW IF ID EVER GET IT DONE BUT HERE WE ARE 😍

TELL ME IF U WANT PT 2 MWHAHAH

-
-
-

Chris and I were 2 days apart. I had started watching them when I was 17. I remember watching a video of theirs for the first time and I have to admit I was a Matt girl at first, but it only took me about a day for me to become a Chris girl. I realized a long time before I liked guys with longer hair and once I started looking at Chris I never stopped.

I was a HUGE Chris girl. No doubt about it. (Sorry Matt-)

I asked my sister to take me to 7 11 so I could buy a drink and some candy.

"Do you need money?" She asked me as I popped the car door open. "Oh no I don't, thank you!"

I stepped off the car, shutting the door as gently as I could. When I walked in the door the bell rang and I was met with a fairly friendly greeting from the cashier.

I walked toward the cold section, as I did I came in ear shot of a conversation, I couldn't hear much but I could hear laughter. A beautiful laugh, one I
recognized too?

"She's so pretty it's wild-" A voice said nervously.

I saw a face peek around the corner, realizing I saw him he widened his eyes and smiled, flipping around back to the conversation.

I- I'm sorry- was that Nick Sturniolo????

"Go talk to her bro!" The boy whisper-yelled in response to him.

I quickly turned around pretending I never heard any of their conversation. I pulled open the glass door to the fridge and grabbed a 7-11 strawberry lemonade, one of the best things you can buy there in my opinion.

A boy stepped into the isle as I shut the door. He flashed me a sweet goofy grin. Christopher Sturniolo. He's standing right in front of me. Me. Should I ask for a picture? I thought but I immediately shut myself down. No that's so stupid.

"I love their Strawberry lemonade!" he said suddenly. "Wh- Oh! Really?" I asked, almost too flustered to speak. "Yeah, it's my favorite thing to get here." He finished, his face flushing red. So they were talking about me?

Chris was wearing a black hat, with a white mesh back, and white detailing on the front. He had on a blue crew neck sweater, white sweatpants and black high top converse.

"I always get this here, I got it with my mom a couple years ago. She loves strawberry lemonade. But it was too sugary for her, I loved it- still do." Gosh since when do I talk so much?

"My brother forced me to try something new a couple weeks ago, and I picked the strawberry lemonade. I ended up really liking it." Chris stepped closer to me, smiling as he finished.

"What's your name? I'm Chris." I know. I wanted to tell him so bad, so bad that I have the stupidest hugest crush on him. I'm just a fan but still.

"Y/n," I smiled. I was talking with Chris Sturniolo. Chris wanted to talk to me. Chris Sturniolo.

He smiled back, turning for a moment to glance down the aisle where his brothers used to be. "D-do you think I could give you my number?"

Excuse me? Um what-

"Sure!" My face was on fire. Like the waves of heat rose off of the pavement in summer. He took a couple more steps so he was standing face to face with me.

I handed him my phone and watched as he typed away. His hair falling so perfectly, his eyes darting all over the screen, his hands looked so beautiful.