14. More and a Half

Começar do início

"More," I begged, throwing my head back to feel each soft kiss he placed against my skin.

One to the swell of my breasts. Another just below my ear.

"You're killing me, pretty." Eli strained, but it seemed he couldn't resist pulling aside my panties to finally get a glimpse of me.

He trailed his fingers down my clit and paused at my opening to push softly but not quite enter. Eli hummed his approval and pulled my thighs further apart before kneeling for me.

Reverence so potent it made me ache for the need to cum shined bright in his eyes while he stared at me. It left no doubt in my mind that Eli had plans of worshipping my body in ways I'd never known.

Ways that might leave me emotionally open and bare to him. Ways that might provide him access to my heart.

But I couldn't find it in myself to stop him when he placed a kiss to my quivering heat. I couldn't even remember why I had reservations to begin with when he flattened his wide, thick tongue to my clit.

My mind was blissfully blank as erotic enjoyment swept me away. I was hot everywhere he touched, and my moans were starting to sound like prayers.

"You feel so good." I cried out when he sucked lightly on my clit and a rainbow of colors emerged behind my vision.

Unconsciously, I'd been moving my hips to grind into his mouth, and Eli rewarded me with two thick fingers shoved deep into my entrance.

A sharp cry escaped me when the tingles of an impending orgasm turned into a quick and unstoppable eruption. My body shook as I tried to close my legs around Eli's head at the sudden pleasure, but he wasn't thinking about stopping.

No, Eli was going to tear orgasm after orgasm from me like this. And I was planning on letting him.

My fingers gripped the back of his head while he fucked me with his fingers and tongue. They were doing their job so well that I hardly noticed Eli's other hand pulling aside the string on my ass to prod at the tight hole.

Slowly, he pushed his thumb inside, and I froze at the foreign feeling. But Eli didn't put his whole finger inside, only just enough to press me harder against his tongue.

I'd played with myself there before, but I was always hesitant letting anyone else try.

I was beginning to fiercely regret it with the way my pleasure was beginning to double despite the difference in feeling. My eyes began to water from how overwhelmed and...desired I felt in this moment.

"Mhmm. You want to cum again, sweet girl?" Eli asked, his mouth and chin glistening with spit and arousal.

We stared deeply at one another as the question fell from his lips, and I nodded without an ounce of hesitance.

Like a small ember being stoked into a blazing fire, my orgasm crested. The entire pad of his thumb was now inside me, and the thought of a toy one day filling the tight bud and rubbing against the thin lining between my ass and cunt while he fucked me sent me over the edge.

Orgasms passed over and over until they became almost painful. Worn out more than I cared to admit, I pushed at Eli's shoulders.

Immediately, he pulled back and silent words of exhaustion and satisfaction passed between us. Standing up, Eli gently held my chin and pulled me into another honeyed kiss.

It was slower and slightly filthy because of the taste of my cum on his lips and tongue. If I hadn't felt comfort in his embrace before this, I definitely did now.

Breaking apart, Eli set his forehead against mine as we basked in our quiet intimacy. His hands were back on my thighs, and I wrapped my legs around him.

My body was so worn out that I was starting to fall asleep against him, and he chuckled softly at my expense.

"Let me put you to bed." He said before lifting and carrying me into my bedroom.

He placed me against soft sheets, but I kept my thighs tight around him when he tried to pull away.

"Stay with me." I whispered.

This was completely new and scary territory for me. Rarely did I ever invite a man into my space, but I desperately craved him there.

Though, I knew I lost the battle when he sighed lowly.

"As much as that sounds like a night in heaven, I want to lay the groundwork for more than that with you."

His response was honest, but I could still hear the subliminal "And you've pushed me away before."

I couldn't blame him for his hesitation, especially since I'd ignored and shrugged off his affection previously. I never apologized or acknowledged how I might've hurt him, but I still wasn't sure where to start.

How could I explain that my feelings always took the back burner for other people? How could I tell him I didn't know how to carve out a place for love in my life?

"It could be several nights in heaven." I sleepily replied instead.

"I'm sure." He laughed and pressed a kiss to my forehead before pulling back the covers and tucking me in. "But I'm planning for months...maybe years, and I don't know if you're ready for that." Eli whispered just as I began to slip into the abyss.

My body refused to fight off sleep to allow me a response, and the warmth of Eli's body slowly began to slip away.

How was I going to survive this man?