"Could you drive me and my friend to a party tonight."

   "The one in Westmount? At that Maddy girl's house? Because I'm going there with some friends. " His voice becomes more joyful.

   "Yeah, there. Could you drive us?"

   "Sure. I'll pick you up at uhh- ten to nine?" He proposed. The girl quickly agreed and hung up.

   She and Lena finished getting ready and waited for him to come pick them up. He came exactly on time. They sat down in the car. One of his friends was in the passenger seat. Lena and Millie sat down in the back. They were already a bit tipsy, so they knew this would be a blast.

   The party was great fun. Millie definitely expected there to be more people. Maddison hyped it up a lot more, but the people that were there were nice to be around. We drank, danced, talked, and some fucked.

   "Guys, let's play truth or dare!" One of the hockey guys said. Eh, why not? Lena and Millie thought and sat down in the circle of about 8 people.

   "Kaiden, you can start. Just choose someone to ask, and then we'll keep going." One of the guys started.

   He looked around and pointed at Millie, "I don't know your name, but truth or dare?"

   "Millie and I choose dare." Oohs were heard from around the circle.

   "Okay, Millie, we'll start easy. Take a shot." She was surprised at the simplicity of the dare, expecting a but or an and, but none came. She took a shot of vodka. Easy.

   Next was her turn. She looked around the circle until my eyes landed on Juraj, who was focused on me, "Juraj!"

   "Uhh, truth."

   "What's the last thing you looked up on your phone?" The younger girl asked.

   He leaned away from the circle in case it was something bad. Kaiden looked over his shoulder and yelled out, "HENTAI? DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?"

   The whole circle erupted in laughter. He instantly turned beet red, "You fucking liar. I was checking my sister's competition. I swear!" He put his hands up in surrender.

   As the night progressed, everyone got more drunk and horny. The dares had turned more and more sexual. It was Selena's turn to pick someone. She looked at her best friend with an evil smile. Millie took a deep breath in, "Emília. Truth or dare?"

   "Dare?" Her voice raised at the end like a question.

   "Now, are you asking me, or am I asking you?" She laughed, "Dare... Sit on the lap of the most attractive person until the end of the game."

   Now, the girl knew right away where she's going, but she didn't want to seem desperate, so she took a second on purpose before standing up and walking over to Juraj. He seemed... surprised?

   She turned around and plopped myself on him, bouncing a bit on his lap. She heard a slight groan from him. Exactly her plan. Now, he was completely sober since he was driving, and he definitely saw through her sneaky tactics.

   "Slaf... what was the most awkward place you've ever had sex?" Kirby asked him.

   "Uhh, I'd probably say my ex-girlfriends house when her parents were homeE~." Millie pushed her ass down on him, trying to make him moan. Most everyone was too drunk to notice.

   Soon enough, the game ends, and Millie is insanely horny. Selena has gone off with some guy, probably to fuck him, and left her friend all alone. All alone with Juraj at that.