~Bakugou~

"If you don't give up now then I'll blast that crazy out of you."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahahaha! Then go ahead and do it! You never had trouble of using that damn explosion on anyone, especially on Izuku. Or did you forget all about those memories."

As Joker (Deku) said that he smiled as he stared at Bakugou who begin getting angry.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Come on what are you waiting for!? Do it! Shoot me!"

~Bakugou~

"Damn it!"

From Bakugou yelling this out, the palm of his hand began to glow. Seeing that Joker (Deku) smiled as he opened his arms out widely racing to embrace the explosion. But while this is happening Twice suddenly began to hear a loud banging sound from behind. Has he looked over his shoulder he then sees the brick wall beginning to crack b as if something's crashing against it. Suddenly the banging stopped, but from this he then heard a loud roar along with heavy footsteps beginning to run. Hearing this he knew what was coming. So he quickly grabbed hold of Dabi, Toga, Mr. Compressed and the hyenas the way we then moved all of them out of the way. And after doing so, Bakugou shoots out an explosion around the same time spinner comes crashing out of the wall and charges towards Joker (Deku) who even falls on top of. From this happening Bakugou then lowered his hand, as he did so the smoke from his explosion and the dust of the broken wall began to blow away and reveal the leathery skin of Spinner has he began to lift himself up. Along with him was Joker (Deku) as well who too lifted himself back on his feet has he then begin dusting off his clothes.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well I was not expecting that."

As Joker (Deku) heard heavy breathing. From behind he turned around and saw spinner looking down at him. While looking at him looks past him and sees the broken wall. Seeing that he looked back at Spinner.

~Joker (Deku)~

"So that's where you going to. You are destroying the wall from the other side. Way to go."

Saying that Joker (Deku) pats Spinner on his stomach.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Since you did such a good job I'll let you eat."

With Joker (Deku) saying this, he looks back at Bakugou and the other students who is smiles at. And extends out his left arm to them.

~Joker Deku~

"Go ahead and dig right in. They're all yours."

Seeing that Joker (Deku,) has just offered them to this reptilian monster left them all in quite a shock as they were not expecting him to do that. What's going to looking at all of the students he then licked his teeth and even looked over at the students in front of how's your feeling turned around he smiled at the beginning to back away slowly.

Joker (Deku)~
~
"It was fun catching up with all of you but now I have to go."

As Joker said this he pats Spinner's on his back.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Enjoy your meal Croc."

With that said, Joker (Deku) turned his back to the students of class 1A, and begin making this way over to the broken wall along with the others. As Joker (Deku) and the others were leaving. Bakugou and everyone else looked up at Spinner who completely blocked their way. While looking at this beast of a reptile, he then begin to charge towards them. Seeing him coming their way, everyone besides Satou quickly gets all the way. With Satou standing there he quickly pulled out a packet of sugar which he then ripped open and poured the sugar in his mouth. after he did this, Spinner suddenly tackles him. But while being tackled he suddenly placed both feet to the ground which then drag through the cement ground until finally coming to a stop. From this happening, Satou raised his right leg and kicked Spinner in the stomach, pushing him back and having him wrap his arms around his stomach and ached in pain. suddenly while backing up, he felt his left foot get stuck. From this happening he looked down at his feet and saw that he has just stepped onto one of Mineta's balls. While Spinner stood still to attempt to pull his foot off the ball, it left him wide open for Denki who pointed his finger at him and shot a stream of electricity from the tip of his finger, shocking Spinner with a high voltage. After being shocked, Spinner leaned to the side and fell into the canal of sewage. Once this happened, Denki alone approached the canal and saw bubbles which soon disappeared. From seeing that he turned around and faced everyone.

~Denki~

"Guys! Everything's all right now! I taken care of that monster."

~Iida~

"Way to go Kaminari."

~Momo~

"Yeah good work."

~Denki~

"Haha, don't mention it guys. Now come on let's go catch up with Midoriya."

Suddenly after saying that, Spinner came out of the water and grabbed Denki by the ankle, pulling him into the water.

~Jirou~

"Kaminari!"

From jirou yelling out his name, they'll run over to the canal but stopped before they could get any closer. Looking at the water they worried for Denki. For what worrying and looking at the water they suddenly saw the water begin to glow a bright yellow until suddenly an explosion in the water happened. After the blast from the explosion they looked back at the water and saw bubbles, seeing that they all kept their eyes on it until eventually Denki emerged out of the water gasping for air. From seeing that his classmates got completely happy knowing that he was all right. As he was pulled out of the canal, jirou suddenly felt your knees and hugged him tightly.

~Jirou~

"You damn idiot don't worry us like that."

~Denki~

"Sorry about that you guys, how's careless and I wasn't paying attention."

~Kirishima~

"Well what matters is that you're right now."

~Bakugou~

"Yeah that's right. And if you have the energy to get up then I suggest you do so we can go after Deku.

~Denki~

"Yeah I have enough energy. Let's go get our friend back."

~To be continued~