Mafioso Meeting

Mori is impatiently tapping his fingers on the desk as he waits for executive Osamu and the newest mafioso, Nakahara Chuuya (who had joined only a year ago) to enter the room. Finally, there is a bit of knocking heard on the door.

"Enter." Mori announced in a patient voice, gathering his patience and straightening his posture as two young boys entered the room.
"Y'know, I was right in the middle of my newest suicide method when you disturbed me?" A voice came from a young boy, he had messy brown hair, he wore a long black coat. His hands and neck were covered in bandages (his legs were hidden by his long black pants, so you couldn't tell if he had bandages on his feet.)  He had a bandage covering his right eye.

"Show some respect 'ya goddamn mackarel" shot the other boy. He was quite small in structure, he had short, orange hair. He wore a white shirt and a black jacket over it with a choker on his neck. "I'm not a mackerel, Chū-ya!" Said the brown haired boy to the other one –– Chūya, presumably. "Shut up, Dazai" Chūya said to the other boy, Dazai.

"Now, now boys. Please, do leave the fighting for later." Said Mori, Chūya clamped his mouth shut as soon as Mori said that. Dazai told his eyes, but did the same.

"Why did you call us here anyways?" Dazai asked. Chūya also looked at Mori with a curious look, awaiting his answer.

"Ah yes, about that. I have a mission for you two." Chūya stares at Mori as he says "what kind of mission?" Chūya asks. Usually, Mori just referred to the missions as 'assassinations' unlike this time, meaning it must be something different.
"You two will be going to Musutafu for school!"

Dazai and Chūya both exchange a confused look "Mori, now why the hell would I go to school?" Dazai questioned.

"Oh no, no. It's not a regular school. It's a school for people willing to call themselves 'heroes' I've heard it will be very exciting! It's the best school of its sort!–– UA high school!" Mori seemed a bit excited while Chūya looked curious and Dazai... He looked more disinterested than when they started the conversation (if that's possible).

"Mori, please don't tell me you've brought us here just to send us to a wannabe 'hero' school."
Yeah, boss...I understand the school part, but why a 'hero school'? Would they even allow mafioso inside the school? With all our crimes?"

Dazai paused for a minute before speaking up again, seeming to have understood something. "You want us to gather information, don't you?" Mori looks at Dazai with a sinister smile "precisely."

"But why me? And why with Him of all people??" Chūya asks. "Well, because you two have accomplished quite great things together in just the span of two years, either that or the fact that I like seeing you two suffer. Choose whichever suits your point of view best." Mori said with a stern tone that implied authority.

"I've already gotten an agent to hack into the UA servers, so you two won't have to take an entrance exam. Now off you go, pack your bags and get ready to go to Musutafu!" Mori said with an enthusiastic voice, seemingly trying to get the boys excited, although, Dazai just groaned and walked out as Chūya exited right behind him shortly after. As soon as they left the room, Mori lets out a huge sigh, as if he had somehow managed to do something that no other human would be able to do (at least not with ease) which is in his case –– surviving a conversation which required both Chūya and Dazai to be in the same room.