last night me and jaivyn got a lil freaky and ever since then he been all up on me. thats how yk i got the good good.

besides that i looked in the refrigerator to see some sugar cookie dough.

"you wanna make cookies with me baby?" i asked and he looked up from his spot in my neck and nodded.

"you gon have to watch out then." i said laughin and he sucked his teeth and crossed his arms.

"jaivyn ikyl, if you dont suck it up." i said and he put his arms to his side and came up real close to me.

i started to get all the stuff to make the cookies and he js watched me as i did it.

"go tell evb we makin cookies please." i asked him and he went and came back quick as hell.

after a couple minutes lyric and alaina came in the kitchen lookin around.

"what yall lookin for?" i asked and they glared at jaivyn.

"jaivyn came in there and said cookies so where they at?" alaina said and i looked at jaivyn. right before i could say sum to him my uncle axel called  him out there so he kissed my cheek and left.

"i told him to go in there and say we were makin cookies. then he wanna leave" i said and rolled my eyes.

"i should go beat on him." alaina said.

"ntm on my man ms. hormonal" i said and she stuck her middle finger up at me and sat at the island.

"speaking on my man tho, we was gettin real busy last night and today he wont let me out of his sight. that was the first time he left me all today." i said and lyric and alaina started smilin.

"aww soul ties." lyric said and i looked at her crazy.

"fym soul ties." i heard about you fuckin smb caused yall to bond closer which me and jaivyn have but ian think it was that deep.

"basically when you be fuckin yall become attached to eachother real real bad. for some people its real strong and for some people its not. it could also be emotional as well as physical." alaina explained.

"ohhhhhhhh, well period my man love me real bad." i said smilin.

"girl bye." lyric said rollin her eyes.

"me and akai been so-" lyric started sayin but i interrupted her.

"if its about yall fuckin ion wan hear it, please keep it PG-13" i said and her and alain started laughin.

they told me they found out they were soul tied to my brothers and it was so cute. by the time they were done with the stories and getting sidetracked a million times the cookies was done. i took them out and let them sit for a few minutes while we continued to talk about whatever.

"here alaina, you been starin at them since they came out." i said and gave her a cookie and she smiled hard as hell makin me and lyric laugh

"ole pregnant ass." i said still laughin.

"i have an excuse you dont, witcho fat ass." she said makin lyric laugh even harder and i stuck my middle finger at her and continued eatin my cookie. 

jaivyn came in and stood right next to me givin me no space and grabbed my cookie out my hand, bit it, and gave it back makin me look from him to the cookie.

"ikyfl." i whispered and looked at alaina and lyric who was tryin not to laugh.

i js let it be and kept eatin my cookie.

"BAEEEEEEE COME HERE" alaina yelled causin zai to run in with kai nosey ass.

"what happened? you good? the baby good?" he came in askin.