snacks to give them.

-Hello uncle, why are you standing in front of the store? Beam greets Kan's father with raised hands. Khan's father remained unmoved, but also accepted Beam's tribute.

- I came to see what's going on, a
Kan's father said before looking at Beam, he was surprised that she came to the shop in a normal outfit of
the home.

-So you didn't go to school? Kan's father pretended to ask him.

-Yes I went... but Beam first went home to change and then got into a motorbike taxi to come here... ah... that's right... Beam bought you stuffed sandwiches ... P 'Kan said that uncle likes to eat them. Beam went to the market to buy them, Beam said as he handed the bag of snacks to Kan's father.

Kan's father was a little stunned before accepting it. He looked inside the bag and found that it was the sandwiches he likes.

-Hum answered Kan's father shortly.

-Beam, if you were going back to change at home, you should have called me first, greeted her boyfriend Kan, who left the office.

-Hello auntie, Beam waved her hand to the mother who went out with Kan.

"Well, Beam decided to stop by the house first… so Beam stopped to change first, then I went to the market to buy snacks for Uncle and P'Kan," Beam told Kan with a smile .

-Nothing. It's just that the people here are worried, Kan pretended to say casually. Before being

looked at by his father with fierce eyes.

-You, I think we'd better go inside. The sun is shining here and it's warm, said Kan's father. Before inviting his wife back inside. Kan looked at his father with a smile.

-Beam, I have good news for you, Kan turned to his lover

-What the? Beam asked.

-Mother accepted Beam, Kan said, causing Beam to smile widely, his eyes shining.

-Seriously? Just now, Mom and P'Kan smiled at Beam as well, Beam said in an emotional tone.

-What about your father Kan? asked Beam from

we

-Dad, he's still thinking it through, Kan said before telling him the story before Beam arrived at the store.

Making both Kan and Beam cheer up. Kan led Beam back to the office. He saw Kan's father eating some of the snacks Beam bought for him.

When he saw Beam walk in, he made a wrong face. Beam showed nothing to embarrass Kan's father.

-What do uncle and aunt want to eat tonight? For Beam to go buy him to cook for them, Beam asked excitedly.

-Whatever, Kan's mother replied making Beam smile.

-I think, shall we grill pork? Wait, when Graf and Joe come, we can eat together, Kan proposed. Because he wants his parents to have more time than before to spend with their children and loved ones.

- So, wouldn't it be better to go eat at a restaurant? Kan's father said.

- It is convenient to cook and eat at home, father. Also, try to let Beam show his pork marinating skills, Kan said again, because if they go to the restaurant, it will be a bit messy, not very private.

- We can do it this way, we haven't made pork at home for a long time either, encouraged Kan's mother.

- Do what you want to do, said his father calmly

Kan. But Beam and Kan smiled. Before Kan called to tell his little brother to go home for some barbecue pork.

Then Kan took Beam to buy fresh things from the market. When they had all the items, Kan took Beam to his own house. Then he helped Beam get things ready to wait for Kan's parents to finish closing up shop and