𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

"I don't know his twin brother, so how does he know me?" Donghyuck flared, the whole interrogation room, although full of comfy sofas, echoed. "Why would a man, I don't even know, kidnap me and then do things to me? What the hell is this situation? Do you hear how crazy it sounds, DI? Do you?"

Mark had to take Donghyuck out of the room where Sangwoo was interrogated if he didn't want more scenes. He did that very professionally, placing his hand on Donghyuck's shoulder and pushing him outside. The younger easily gave in as it seemed it was too much to grasp for him, so he was just quiet. But it was way different when he got taken to the room he knew. There, Donghyuck got his ability to speak again, and he raged. Mark listened to Donghyuck's wrath calmly, then crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

"I can't answer you anything because much information is still missing," he said with a sigh.

"What about your assumptions? You do have some assumptions, right?" Donghyuck asked desperately looking Mark in the eyes.

"I do have a few, but I can't tell you anything," the detective inspector said with a hint of apology. "It's quite confidential right now."

"Okay, keep it all to yourself, but throw everyone behind bars, everyone, who is at least a tiny bit related to this case," Donghyuck said, falling onto the sofa and only a second later, wincing in pain as he forgot his broken rib. "I trust your sense of justice," he said grumpily, then crossed his arms, spread his legs, and lowered himself down in a slump position.

"I can take a fist or a stone or a gunshot, but I will still seek justice. You're right for believing in me," Mark smiled subtly. "Now let's get back to you. Since you know almost everything up to date, you should return to the hospital," Mark touched on another topic, noticing Donghyuck's condition. "I can ask my assistant to drive you there..."

"I'm staying," Donghyuck glared. "Consider this my room."

"Usually, this area is empty if there are no people to question. You can't stay here," Mark said, trying to be patient.

"I'm staying."

"You're getting annoying," the inspector gritted his teeth. "I'm gonna call a guard here, and the man would literally drag you out of here."

"Really?" Donghyuck grimaced. "Well, it's not the first time men have done something against my will. That's turning into everyday things!"

Mark felt guilty when he heard this, and he instantly knew Donghyuck's motive was working.

"Stop it. Don't manipulate me into leaving you here. I can't. If you stay here, I'll have to come and check on you once in a while and that will interfere with my job. And you do want me to make Sangwoo confess to everything, so, please, make it easier."

Perhaps, the polite way of saying "get out of here" worked on Donghyuck. He stopped being so bratty and sighed, as if giving in.

"Not only Sangwoo but his freaking twin brother too," Donghyuck grunted, and, holding on to the armrest, he got up. "Fine, call one of your assistants."

"And you'll go to the hospital?" Mark asked, just to make sure.

Donghyuck sighed, "To the hospital. At least they feed me there."

♟ ♟ ♟

It was already evening when Mark returned, and they continued the interrogation. They gave Sangwoo a bit of time to think about everything, and, to be honest, Detective Inspector Lee was in fear, he'd ask for a lawyer. Mark believed Donghyuck's presence and the scene he had caused would shut the efficient suspect off. But he was wrong.