Tactics Of Order And Will Of Chaos Will Always Pave The Way

Start from the beginning

Chikara was gaining on his as the seconds pass, but out of nowhere, Celestial showed up. She slashed Chikara's arm with her blades, causing a huge cut to open.

Chikara held his arm as he fell to the ground, a blood trail following behind him.

"Now, let's see you adapt to her." Ningyōtsukai laughed, forcing Celestial to send a bunch of knives towards Chikara.

The oranges haired boy stood up quickly. He held his arm, which unusually throbbed in pain, and he ran deeper into the woods. He knows Celestial is chasing after him, but he couldn't see her. She was invisible!

A indescribable pain shot through Chikara's arm, forcing him to halt his movements.

"What the hell? Is her poison really this bad?" The boy groaned.

'What do I do now? Just when I thought I had Avil on the ropes...they switch spots. Wait, does that mean Avil is going for...' His thoughts were cut short when Celestial appeared again. He managed to sidestep her attack. He couldn't counterattack, since he's slower than before thanks to the poison.

She vanished once again...

'Damn it! I need to make it to Luck as quick as I can!' As he thought that, he began to run towards the direction Avil headed to, hoping it will lead to Luck.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Ningyōtsukai sang, forcing the assassin to attack again. Chikara was quick to react despite the poison, and he enveloped his shoes in a small shockwave. He bounced over Celestial's attack, and continued to run.

"He's his own personal bounce house." Ningyōtsukai said to herself, surprised by the boy's actions.

Ningyōtsukai clicked her tongue, "How messy can you bugs get? Get sliced already." The woman said in a more serious tone, tugging her hand back.

"Scrap the Doll." Pink webs appeared in front of Chikara, swiftly moving towards him. He saw how the webs cut through the falling leaves, branches, and rocks, so he enveloped his shoes in much bigger shockwave and launched himself in the air.

'Her attacks are getting defensive. It's like she's trying to stop me. Am I heading the right way?'

Celestial showed herself and slashed, but the orange haired boy dodged it. She hid herself once again, but appeared to re-attack quicker than usual.

'Her attacks are also getting more aggressive. There's not doubt about it. This might the right way to Luck!'

"He's poisoned and he has to deal with Celestial's unpredictable attacks, yet he refuses put all his attention in those issues. What the hell's wrong with him?!" Ningyōtsukai growled at Chikara's stubbornness.

"Kill him! Kill him, Celestial!" Ningyōtsukai yelled, haphazardly swinging her strings around. This forced Celestial's attacks to be a lot faster than before, which was already fast enough. It's clear that these harsh, inhuman movements were hurting Celestial's body; Chikara can hear the low whimpers and hisses erupting from the female whenever she strikes.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" As the time slowly ticked, Ningyōtsukai was losing her patience. She thought that since she made so many strong people her "loyal" puppets, that this'll be a simple fight. It's anything but that!!

This orange haired boy is relentless!

'As we speak, the poison from Celestial's knife blades should be coursing through his veins. The pain should be so intense to the point where it would cause his body to freeze up out of nerve disruption. But that isn't happening! Instead, he's pushing through. What kind of will is this?!' Ningyōtsukai thought to herself. She forced Celestial to attack more vigorously, making the assassin sprain most of her body.