the reason

You remember girl name Avni? She said with ocean of anger in her eyes and lift his face by grabbing his hair tightly making him scream in pain.

Ansh- no I don't k...now who is Avni his words stammered because he was lying .

Jiya smirked and said it's ok if u don't remember . You will surely remember in few min she said in dangerous voice. Ansh cleary gulped  hearing her because he know the girl standing in front of him has power to burn him alive right hear.

Jonh bring the nail cutter ( not a normal one it is used to pull full nail out of finger)

John brought it .

Jiya royally took her seat on the chair in the front of ansh .

John pull all his nails out jiya ordered him .

John pulled one nail of his and ansh screemed from top of his lungs, blood started coming out like a wave in river.

Ansh- plea...se s..top I will tell u everything b....ut please stop.

Jiya told jonh to stop .

Ansh- I raped her a month ago I saw her near my office building .he told them his head bowed as if he is feeling shame . No..w plz leave me.

Jiya- John pull ALL HIS NAILS Slowly and make him screem .

Ansh- stop stop please I told u the truth now stop .

Jiya- stop huhh did u stop that day when she was begging u to  stop . You not only raped her .u beat her with iron rod and inserted the full bloody rod in her vagina and you literally chew the ear and her cheek and left her naked on road and when her boyfriend tried to save her, u killed him too and now u are telling me to stop . I doubt if you are a human or not .

Bloody bastard she screemed and slapped his tight this mouth stared bleeding . He was about to faint any moment .

Clara bring the papers I told to to bring.

Clara brought the papers in which it is written that ansh is handing all his property to jiya .

Ansh signed it as there was no away to escape he knew he can't run .

Jiya - john bring the doctor and heal him and when he is healed again beat shit out of him do the same process again and again make sure he do not die  . She ordered

Jonh nodded in understanding.

Jiya went back to home she was hell tired she need rest .

She was freshen up now she is in front of mirror.

Her eyes was red but no tears were forming. Pain was visible in her eyes .
She was thinking about advik and there meeting . He was showing care..

Kaha thi ye care jab akele chodd gya tha she thought with a sad chuckle.

Tu ek din jab Laut kar
Mujhe dhoondta aaega
Mujhe Yun bikhra dekh kya khud bhi bikhar jaega..
Ya utha lega mujhe aur Jara Jara jod dega..
Sambhal lega mujhko meri chuppi  Tod dega
Waqt bharse Jo tere sath raha hai kya Tera intezar mujhe chhod payega
Tu ek din jab Laut kar
Mujhe dhundhta aaega
Main tujhko agar Na Mili to fir kidhar jayega....

She said these lines with having extreme pain in her eyes .

She grabbed wine and stated drinking.

Soon she went into deep slumber due to the effect of wine.

Pov advik ..

Why I still care for her .she left me ..

He came into his room and went to bathroom to fresh up he came back wearing black sweatpants..

He was feeling restless . Jiya never left his mind .
He came to knew about that now ansh is under jiya but he did not know anything else .

Know there was only  way by  which he can escape that's reading . He went to his home lib and grabbed a book the whole lib was filled with books of mysterious Girl book .

He don't know why but when he reads her book he feel connected he can feel her pain through the line . He tried to meet the author but was unable because the author wants to hide the identity .

He completed reading book and thought about meet.

Why she suddenly taken aback ...
Was it love which he saw today in her eyes ?
Is she still in love with me??

With these thoughts he went into deep slumber....