Meet Jiya.....

Hey it's jiya mishra...I am the the one of the, biggest Mafia in the world . Beautiful ,elegant and intelligent and yaa one more thing I am self obsessed.

And I a cunning business women.

Meet my best friend kali..

Yeah babe it's a bloody gun because I don't have human friends

May be because of kali..
People call me rude and egoistic well let me tell u- I like them calling me by these name . I never ever wanted to become a sweet dumb and cute girl and I have problem with those kind of girls I like smart rude hard to catch kind of girls...

Meet Clara and John

They are PA and bodygards I have more bodygard but these two are close to me

They are PA and bodygards I have more bodygard but these two are close to me . They know different languages more the 15 .. they are really smart many mafia approached, them to become there pa but they denied they are really loyal.

Clara- she is type of girl I like . Intelligent smart and not a emotional fool . She has anger issues just like me the only person she listens is me . She is so beautiful sometimes I am lost in her beauty.

( Ahem ahem are u sure are not bisexual )

Well my inner self mocked me but let me tell u guys we will ignore it together...

John- He is cool and calm type of person . He rarely speak but he has different aura around him he is perfect in his work he kills flawlessly ...and he is handsome .. he is also known as best hacker.

Pov jiya-

At 5:00-

Bloody fucking hell Clara I told that I can't have meeting today. I have other works jiya shouted while glaring Clara.

Clara - I know mam but it's an urgent mafia meeting I can't postpone it at all. big Mafias will be there and u need to go there she told jiya in calm voice.
So basically it's a mafia ball

Jiya - ehhh ok get the things ready I am going to sleep make my private jet ready I will be leaving at 9 :00 am to Italy .

And ya do your packing and tell John about this and ask him to collect information about all the big Mafias .
Am I clear ?

Clara- yes mam..

Fucking shit, I want to take rest today because currently I have completed a big project of mafia and because of that I was not able to sleep from last, three days...

( Hm jaise project nhi to to ye so jati h

Again my inner self mocked) can I say shup up to my own  conscious?

Well I know I don't like to sleep but still yaar .i love my life and I want to live.
(Really u love your life)

No not again miss concious

Something mocked my mind and I was numb for a moment.

Biggest mafia matlab he will be there no ,no nooo this can't happen to me I can't face him. shit, fucking hell I can't face him. The spoiler of my life will be there advik pandey noo I just hate him ....with this I lighten a cigarette and started inhaling the smoke ...and after some time I exhale it from my mouth ..

But calmness was far away from me .. I was having a panick attack I hate when i am not able to control my emotions.

But tears in my eyes are very rare I always maintain my blank emotionless face. I don't remember the last time when I Cried.

( Well do I need to recall u )
Again my inner self mocked.

So because I am not able to control my emotions so it's time for punishment I hate it when I cant control something .

With this thought I took a blade and made a deep cut on my upper thighs .

This pain gives me calmness . This make me realise my real purpose and make me realise I am anything but not weak.

I was bleeding non stop ...

Clara !! Clara! I shouted

Yes mam she replied with horrified expression on her face . And the only thing have on my face is smirk.

If u think I am done with my punishment then u are wrong..

Mam u are bleeding ..

Non of your business bring red chilli and black pepper .

Mam but ...she was stopped by my one glare.

She brought black pepper and red chilli .I told her to tell someone to do my packing.
She nodded and left.

I applied that red chilli powder and pepper on the wound . And that feeling that pain gived me pro calmness . This is my one of the way to stay away from emotions ..

Emotions are the only thing I hate they make us weak ..

Then I slept for some time..

..............

Hey guys how was the chapter hope you like jiya's character ..you can share your views with me..

And one more thing that English is not my first language so plz ignore spelling and grammatical mistakes..

Happy reading ❤️❤️