𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕

Start from the beginning

Tae pulled away and hugged him again sniffing her tears not stopping.

"Love please don't cry" Jeongukk pleased again worried she will her head ache due to so much crying.

"Won't you stop crying for me?" Jeongukk asked while looking down at her and chuckled when she shook her head on his chest.

"Aigoo my cute baby love" Jeongukk cooed and leaned down pecking her chubby red cheeks which were squished against his chest.

"Baby I'm not going tomorrow right! I am gone be with you a whole month love" Jeongukk consoled while rocking her in his arms who is hiccuped due to so much crying.

Jeongukk caressed her hair and looked baby to his friend and made a water sign asking for water bottle.

Mingyu nodded and took a cold water bottle and came running to Jeongukk.

He gave it to Jeongukk who moved and continued caressing his girlfriend's hair softly.

Mingyu went back to their friends group. While Jeongukk looked down at tae.

"Ma hey love drink some water for me" Jeongukk called softly and kept the opened bottle in front of her lips.

Tae slowly started drinking while still hugging Jeongukk.

Jeongukk's one hand is on her waist and another one making her drink water. Tae's both hands are around Jeongukk's torso with her head on his chest.

tae pulled away and snuggled her head into jeongukk's chest again. Jeongukk screwed the cap back and kept it aside, hugging her again.

"Lets go to our room yeah?" jeongukk asked softly to which tae nodded sniffing with light hiccups in between.

jeongukk took out his phone while one arm still hugging tae's waist closer.

"hello yug!" jeongukk called yug who immediately picked up.

"i'm going to our penthouse, bring hyung there....i have to take care of tae" yug said to which he got a response as okay.

tae looked up at him with her chin on his chest still hugging him not oulling away from the hug not even a second. jeongukk looked down and softly cleaned her eyes and nose, hugging her again.

"lets go" jeongukk said and held tae closer before making their way towards his bike.

TIME SKIP

both the couple reached the pent house. Jeongukk friends too came back to the pent house along with jonghyun, jeongukk brother.

the friends are in the living room with jonghyun talking with each other when jeongukk and tae's room door opened.

jeongukk came out and closed the door behind softly not to let tae wake up who finally slept after crying so much.

he went to his friends and sat beside his brother.

"what happened?" jonghyun asked while looking at jeongukk

"tae has been crying since so long, im worried how she is going to be when im in canada" jeongukk said signing while rubbing his face with palms.

"its okay jeongukk dont stress you still have one month to figure out the solution" Jonghyun consoled his brother while patting his shoulder.

jeongukk nodded and smiled at his brother.

"and yeah, looks like she is my sister in law huh!" jonghyun teased to lit up the mood.

jeongukk chuckled and nodded.

"yeah she is the one" jeongukk said while smiling looking at the closed door of their shared bedroom.

"Oho is it really my brother,...when did he become a love sick puppy?" jonghyun teased while elbowing making jeongukk's friends chuckled.

"well what can we say hyung even we were shocked seeing the new jeongukk since taehyung came into his life" mingyu said laughing to which all laughed too.

"i can't help it....i just love her so much" jeongukk said with a whipped smile on his face thinking about his cute girlfriend.

Looking at the whipped look jonghyun, jeongukk brother smiled, happy that his brother is smiling happily.

After some time jeongukk asked jonghyun to stay for a night as it will be late to reach hometown as its almost night.

jonghyun too agreed after thinking for sometime and informed Mr.Jeon his stay tonight so that he wont be worried.

yug and mingyu ordered food for all. irene and lisa went outside for the girls night. before going they were about to wake tae up but jeongukk didnt let them disturb her sleep.

jeongukk is in shower showering to feel freshen up. jonghyun, mingyu and yug are watching a movie.

Tae woke up and looked beside to see jeongukk is not there but she heard the sounds of shower turning off and looked at the door when the bathroom door opened.

"hi love! how was your nap?" jeongukk asked softly, drying his hair with a towel while making his way towards the bed.

tae nodded and smiled softly before hugging his torso. Jeongukk too smiled and hugged her back and pecked her head leaning down.

jeongukk pulled away from the hug and picked her up sitting on the bed leaning on the head board with tae on his lap.

Tae was immediate to wrap her arms around his neck.

"You feeling good now?" Jeongukk asked softly looking at tae who is tracing his chest with a pout.

Tae nodded her head softly and pecked jeongukk's lips who smiled.

jeongukk pulled her closer to which tae snuggled into him, laying on his chest.

"baby should i introduce you to my brother?" jeongukk asked softly while caressing her hair tucking it behind her ear.

tae shuffled on his chest and looked at his face still leaning on the chest and asked "what do you feel like?"

jeongukk hummed and said "i really want to introduce you to my brother and tell him that 'she is gonna be your sister-in-law in future' "

tae chuckled and nodded agreeing.

soon after spending time in each other's arms both decided to go out to where their friends were.

so, jeongukk made tae lay on the bed and went towards the cupboard to dress up into a sweat shirt and shorts . tae pecked his lips while making her hair in to a bun before both the couple went out of their shared room.

jeongukk introduced tae and jonghyun to each other just as he wanted to; which is saying that 'she is gonna be your sister - in - law in future' making his friends, brother laugh and tae to blush.