Dress shopping

Chloe pov

Me, Nini and my sister, Indigo, went dress shopping. Even tho Nini isn't going to homecoming, she still wanted to see my dress. We were out of school for like an hour now, and in the shop for 30 minutes.

After an hour, we walked to the dressing rooms. My sister chose some dresses, so did Nini, and so did I. I tried on a couple of dresses, but I didn't like any of them. The last dress was a white one with blue flowers.

(A/N: this is how I'd like to imagine it, feel free to change it)

This is a dress that has been in my pinterest for way too long. I tried it on and it was flattering. This dress is absolutely elegant. I walked outside and their reactions were unreadable.

'Dazzeling' my sister said, which was quickly followed by a 'Stunning' from Nini.

'So this one it is' I asked while smiling. 'Absolutely' my sister said.

We walked to the checkout, I wanted to pay, but my sister didn't want that. 'I think I owe you some things, after all those nights you've spend alone' she whispered to me right after paying.

We walked back to our houses, at the moment we had to part Nini I proposed 'Do you want to stay over at mine'. 'No it's alright' she said, we said goodbye to each other and me and my sister made our way home.

<><><><><><><>

When we finally arrived, I noticed that mom and dad's car are here.

Is that the reason Indigo was so nice to me the previous hours? So I wouldn't snitch on her? Look I'm not a bitch I wouldn't snitch on her anyway.

'Hey mom and dad' Indigo and I said at the same time.

'I thought the trip was for like a week more' I questioned. 'Yeah, but we noticed that you're first homecoming is tomorrow and we couldn't miss it' my dad stated.

From the start I knew exactly how it'd be, they only come for special occasions. The next second they're gone, not even caring about our lives. They couldn't care less about someone who loved them really, I guess.

<><><><><><><><>

Ricky pov

Me and Big Red were in my room looking for things we could possibly wear at the homecoming. The only problem was, we don't have any sense in fashion.

Our hero, my dad came to save us. Forgetting the fact that he also has absolutely no sense in fashion.

Overall we found something that could do it, without messed up things so, it was good I guess.

I chose some dark blue tux and Big Red borrowed a crimson red one from me. Well actually we both borrowed them from my dad.

<><><><><><><><>

Chloe pov

I was scrolling through instagram, but all I saw were girls that were too pretty for my own good. I changed platforms hoping it'll be different. But guess what it was the same old story.

There is no point in being on social media when half the girls out there look like a bardot reicarnate and the other half are made out of angel dust.

I walked to my desk, where a keyboard was laying. I started playing some random notes on my keyboard and I also started humming.

I grabbed my journal, looking for one of my many unfinished songs. I, once again, started to play some dreamy notes.

'Lacy, oh lacy skin like puff pastry' I sung. It didn't really sound right, so I changed the key so it'll sound more angelic. This sounded way better than the one before.

After a long time perfecting the song I was looking for some lines for the outro. I thought of how I used to think about Nini. Also about how my rotten mind keeps telling I'm not good at anything and can't get better.

I once again played some notes and I sang.

'Lacy, oh, Lacy, skin like puff pastry
Aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of hell?
Dear angel Lacy, eyes white as daisies
Did I ever tell you that I'm not doing well?

Ooh, I care, I care, I care
Like perfume that you wear
I linger all the time
Watchin', hidden in plain sight
Ooh, I try, I try, I try
But it takes over my life
I see you everywhere
The sweetest torture one could bear

Smart sexy Lacy, I'm losing it lately
I feel your compliments like bullets on skin
Dazzling starlet, Bardot reincarnate
Well, aren't you the greatest thing to
ever exist?

Ooh, I care, I care, I care
Like ribbons in your hair
My stomach's all in knots
You got the one thing that I want
Ooh, I try, I try, I try
Try to rationalize
People are people
But it's like you're made of angel dust

Lacy, oh, Lacy, it's like you're out to get me
You poison every little thing that I do

Lacy, oh, Lacy, I just loathe you lately

And I despise my jealous eyes and how hard they fell for you
Yeah, I despise my rotten mind and how much it worships you'

It sounded perfect, suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Perfect way to kill the mood, huh.

'Yes' I ask and my sister walked in. 'Dinners ready' she responded.

After we had a nice dinner I recieved a message. I quickly looked from who it was.

Ricky ❤️

<(I'm picking you up at 7pm tommorw?)

I smiled at the message, my parents asked who it was. I denied the fact it was a boy and said it was a funny snapchat meme that Nini had send me. I responded fast, but not too fast. I didn't want to have a stalker impression.

(sure :))>

A/N: Hey, I'm sorry this is such a short chapter, I just didn't have much inspiration for this one.