Dancing, acting, singing and... stealing

3rd person pov

Ricky tried to get Carlos' attention by throwing raisins at him. Meanwhile Carlos was watching a dance choreography, for inspiration, to teach the next dance. After Carlos got 5 raisins in his face he finally looked up, to see Ricky, the boy he never thought he would see again.

'If you plan on assaulting me, I have to warn you, my mother plays Bunko with th librarian and we will press charges' Carlos informed Ricky, being scared that Ricky woudl attack him. 'I wanna show you something, okay? Check it out' Ricky chuckled.

'5,6,7,8' Carlos counted. Ricky started doing the dance he practiced with Chloe the night before. 'I'm not sure of this part tho' Ricky confessed, but he kept going.

Chloe saw Nini and told her to look for a book, which was in the row where Ricky was dancing. Nini seemed surprised that Ricky practiced, yet she was also happy. He still cares after all.

'Ricky that's it, you've been practicing, you aren't quitting anymore' Carlos said delighted. 'Absolutely not' Ricky answered.

Little did they know that on the other side, Gina was adoring him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nini wass trying to get her head off what happened earlier and made her way to the theater where to her surprise, Chloe and Ashlyn were sitting. She walked over to them, noticing they were writing a song.

'Hey Nini' Chloe called, 'Hey you two' Nini said back. 'Do you know something that rhymes on lose' Ashlyn asked her. 'shoes, bruise, choose, news' Nini summed up. 

'Seems like a part of me will always have to lose, every time leaving me a simple bruise' Chloe sang. 'Wait this gives me an idea' Ashlyn said, 'Every single time I have to choose' she continued. 'OMG yes' Chloe said and the 3 of them high-fived.

Every single time I have to choose
Swore that it felt right, but was I wrong?
Is this where I'm supposed to be at all?
I don't have the answers, not today
It's like nothing makes the questions go away
What I'd give to see if the grass was greener
On the other side of all I've had and lost
Would it be enough, or would I still be wondering?
If I could go back and change the past
Be a little braver than I had
And bet against the odds
Would I still be lost?
Even if I woke up in my dreams
Would there still be something I'm missing
If I had everything, would it mean anything
To me?
Feels like I might have broke the best thing that I had
I said too much to ever take it back
Scared I'll never find something as good
And would I even know it if I could? 

From the other side of all I've had and lost

Would it be enough, or would I still be wondering?
(Or would I still be wondering, oh)
If I could go back and change the past
Be a little brave than I had
And bet against the odds
Would I still be lost?
Even if I woke up in my dreams
Would there still be something I'm missing
If I had everything, would it mean anything
Maybe I should turn around and take the other road
Or maybe I'm just looking for what I already knowI'm just wondering
If I could go back and change the past
Be a little brave than I had
And bet against the odds
Would I still be lost?
Even if I woke up in my dreams
Would there still be something I'm missing
If I had everything, would it mean anything
To me? Would it be enough
Or would I still be wondering?'

'Hey, uhm Miss Jenn wants us back in the bomb shelter' Ricky barged in.

Chloe and Ricky held eye contact for that time, even tho she thought he was looking at the person next to her, Nini.

He left and soon after Nini, Chloe and Ashlyn joined him.

<><><><><><><><>

'Hey where have you been, before you came here' EJ whispered to Nini, 'Uhm... I was hanging with your cousin.'

'Really why' EJ asked, noticing that Ricky, who was behind Ashlyn was looking at her. 'Don't be weird, I'm just trying to get in good with the family' she responded.

Miss Jenn was unboxing a big box filled with bubble plastic. She found it, the phone of Gabriella, from the movie.

'Is that a garage-door opener' Seb asked. 'No Seb, this is Gabriella's phone, from the film' Miss Jenn responded.

Meanwhile everyone was adoring the phone, Gina walked to Nini's backpack and stole her phone. She quickly put it in EJ his backpack and made her way to the phone.

'Okay people, enough dazzle, fetch your scripts please' Miss Jenn got everyone's attention.

<><><><><><><><>

Ashlyn got in EJ's car, ready to go home. 'Wait is that Nini's phone' she asked him. He looked at her and nodded.

Instantly after he nodded there was a notification, or should I say voicemail? It was his biggest enemy at the moment.

'Oh you're not gonna listen to that voicemail' Ashlyn demanded. 'I sure am' EJ talked back, 'You don't own her, give her her phone back. It's litterly none of your bussiness' Ashlyn shot.

'You know what I'll walk home' Ashlynn stormed out. 

A couple minutes later the phone was by the lost and found, the voicemail no longer availible and Nini was still looking for her phone.

<><><><><><>
Previously going on...

'Hey it's me, your dance buddy Ricky' he started. 'Sorry to bother you. I saw you, Nini and Ashlyn singing today. I kinda felt like we shared a moment, just like at our dance rehearsal' he continued. 'Well that was it, bye Chlo' he smiled.

<><><><><><>
Chloe pov

I was waiting for Nini, she's taking a while. I hope no one kidnapped her.

'Hey I'm sorry I'm late I lost my phone and Kourtney had a last minute doctor appointement' Nini informed.

'Oh do you want me to help looking?' I asked and she shook her head. 'No, no it's alright, I'll check the lost and found tomorrow' she smiled.

We arrived at her house, it looks so cozy. 'So my moms aren't home yet, we can do whatever we want'

After a long time deciding what we should do we planned to make cookies, since Nini still needed to make something for her grandma since she's visiting her soon. When we were making the dough, we were more joking than actually doing something.

'So what do you think about Ricky' she asked all out of the blue.  'Wow, that's really random' I said.

'You know, since I'm over Ricky and he seems to like you in some sort of way' Nini explained. Wait what does she mean by liking me, in like a friends way or like a more serious way?

'I dunno actually, but I do think he's hot tho' I confessed and she squealed. 'I'm so setting you two up for a date.'

We talked and gossiped, I also met her moms and they were so nice. But I guess it was my time to return home before my parents get worried.

Wow, what a nice day. I didn't think she would be so nice tho, I hope we can be friends.