5

"yichan, please wait." she ran to him and wanted to disinfect his wounds. he looked at her and said, "just stop it." his tone became serious again, but different from before. his eyes looked different, suddenly cold. "yichan..." he laughed again out of frustration. "i probably look like an idiot to you right now." she just looked down.

"i am so sorry, jino... i was just so..." he didn't finish his sentence, and she hugged him immediately, tears streaming down his face. "thank you." she said.

"i was just alone... i hate being abandoned." he hugged her tighter.

"i am so sorry... I had a terrible day. i am so sorry." She cried with him.

tam looked at both of them through the window and laughed. "they look like little kids, their crying is so loud, it's embarrassing.'"

"let's stop crying and enjoy this day," she said and looked at him. his crying is so pretty, she thought. but he was still serious. "yichan? please?"

he gently took hold of her hands, and as their eyes met, a silent understanding passed between them.

"will you please like me back?" he said, tears welling up, as he gently held her hands.

"is he asking me out?" she wondered. her heart beat faster, and an unfamiliar feeling stirred within her. as he moved closer, she questioned herself, "why can i not push him away? why do i want this?" her thoughts raced, grappling with the unexpected emotions that the moment brought forth.

he looked into her eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist. feeling the warmth of his hands, she blushed. pulling her closer, they gazed deeply into each other's eyes. in the heat of the moment, jino gently touched his cheek and kissed him. the soft, moist feeling of his lips moving in sync with hers made her fall for him.

she put her arms around his neck, and the rain made the kiss even more romantic and wet. their lips stayed together for a long time, with raindrops making the moment even more magical. the kiss felt like it went on forever.

he held onto her as if he wanted to stay like this forever. he didn't want to let her go.

she couldn't breathe anymore, so she gently pulled him away. when they both looked at each other, they smiled. then he pressed his lips against hers again.

after a couple of minutes, they stopped kissing each other. "was this a yes?" both laughed, and she nodded. she hugged him. "you were right, i lied." she said, "shh." he said.

"they're so cute," eungyeol said. tam looked at him, "we are even cuter." both of them laughed.

"i love you." yichan said.

"i love you too." jino said.

at night, with rain falling, both blushing, they held hands and walked down the streets.

"the moon is beautiful isn't it?" he said and pointed the full moon, she laughed "are you always this cheesy?"

now playing: first love by astro