Please, save him

Gray's P.O.V

I arrived at the hospital. "Please somebody help me!" I called out. A doctor and some nurses come out and brought a stretcher. "What happened?" One of the nurses asked.

I choked on my tears and told them what happened. I gently set him down. "He's loosing blood, quickly take him in. Sir, you must stay here" he said to me. I looked at Natsu being strolled away.

I wanted to go with him so badly. The nurses kept holding me back say I should stay here and wait. I finally stop fighting and just stood there.

I can feel the tears still coming down, I quickly wipe them away and nodded. I waited in the waiting room. 'Please save him' I thought.

Erza and Lucy went to the guild to tell everyone what happened. I waited there for an hour and haven't heard anything. I had some nurses come to me and tend to my wounds but that's it.

Then the doctor came to me, with a sad look. I got up immediately and looked straight into his eyes. "Uh...you're the one who brought the guy with pink hair guy in, um...his name was Natsu. I believe you are Gray, right?" He asked me.

"Yes that's me. How is he, is he okay, can I see him?" I said all at once. The doctor shook his head yes. I started to walk towards his room but he stopped me.

"Now Gray I need to warn you about something's about him" he put his hand on my shoulder. I got out of his grip and ran to his room. When I got to his door and opened it, my heart broke.

He had tubes everywhere. He had a mask over his mouth, to help him breathe, his chest was slowly rising and falling. He had bandages all around his torso and stitches on his head where he got cut pretty badly.

He was so pale and skinny. I didn't notice till now that when I carried him that he was very light. I slowly walked towards him. He was so fragile.

My eyes started to swell up with tears. the doctor slowly walked in. "Gray" he paused. "He's in a coma. He lost too much blood. Whatever happened on the mission, he crushed his lungs and that big gap took a big toll. I was lucky we even brought him back. We got ourselves a fighter here. We almost lost him."

What did he say? "We almost lost him" what does that mean, did he...oh my god. I sat down by his bedside and held his right hand.

"Are you a family member or a friend?" The doctor asked.

"I'm...his boyfriend" I said to him, not even taking my eyes off of Natsu. In a way I didn't really lie to him. I was his boyfriend. But to me...I still am.

"I understand, I'll put you down as family member. You can stay here as long as you like just don't bother the other patients." With that said he left.

I sat there listening to the monitor. I can hear his breathing, it's so low and quiet. He had a couple of cuts on his face. Looking at him like this, it just gave me so much pain.

I sat my head down gently onto his lap.
'Please don't leave me.'