The only old man among the savages, he would chat with Lao Bai and others during his break every day.

    People know their destiny when they reach fifty!

    He is almost sixty, and he still doesn’t understand what destiny is!

    "Old Bai, the power grid has been installed. When will the ship sail?" The old man explained: "I can die anywhere without a daughter, but those kids are different. They want to go home as quickly as possible!"     Especially in the end of the world

    !

Next, family love becomes even more precious.

    Everyone is eager to return to their hometown to reunite with their relatives!

    At the same time, deep down in his heart, he was always worried that his loved ones were no longer alive...

    Lao Bai counted the days with his fingers and said, "You comfort those kids first, and I'll ask Xiao Zhou."

    He took out his walkie-talkie and called the other party.

    Zhou Chen had just finished brainwashing a bunch of children.

    "When will the ship sail?"

    Uncle Bai reminded on the intercom: "Before, didn't you say that you would send a batch of supplies to the military base every three months?"

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "It's those savages who are eager to leave by ship. Right?"

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "What's the hurry? Plow the land before we can leave!"

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    If the land with a radius of 500 meters is purely relying on human power, then it will definitely Time-consuming.

    But with cultivators, several pieces of equipment can work at the same time, turning the hard soil into fluffy soil in just two days.

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "The land has been plowed, have the stones been cleared away?"

    A group of savages cleaned up all the large and small stones in the field.

    Zhou Chen was angry: "Have you spread alkali and fertilizer?"

    A group of savages were busy spreading alkali to neutralize the soil. After spreading alkali, they added fertilizer.

    It only takes half a month to get all this done.

    Zhou Chen still wanted to find trouble.

    But this group of savages is always swallowing their anger in order to go home.

    He has no trouble left!

    Zhou Chen raised his hand to look at his watch.

    On April 15th, the supplies should indeed be shipped.

    Zhou Chen immediately arranged work: "Come two people and go up the mountain with Uncle Bai to get supplies."

    "Five barrels of jam, fifty kilograms of dried fruits, two hundred kilograms of dried vegetables, two hundred kilograms of dried fish, and one thousand kilograms of radish, spinach, and green vegetables. Two thousand kilograms of flour, potatoes and sweet potatoes each, what else is there?"

    Uncle Bai always remembered his youngest son's instructions: "Medicine!"

    Zhou Chen said, "Ask Lao Zhu about herbs, you can pick some of each, and the total amount cannot exceed three. One hundred catties."