The three uncles said they were so tired!

    It was hot at the foot of the mountain.

    All kinds of machinery and equipment were running around, and the sky was filled with yellow dust.

    The ruins at the foot of the mountain to the east have been pushed outward for 500 meters.

    The large army advanced southward, and excavators, forklifts, and forklifts made harsh noises while operating.

    In one and a half months, the ruins within a radius of 500 meters were reduced to the ground.

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Install the power grid!"

    A group of savages looked shocked.

    Do you need to install a power grid?

    The power grid was pulled in a circle, leaving a channel in the southeast, northwest and northwest.

    There are countless capable veterans, including circuit repair engineers.

    I dislike the low power of the generator and waste diesel.

    I rolled up my sleeves and spent a few days installing the three-phase transformer.

    A household generator drives a three-phase transformer to supply high-voltage power to the grid.

    He also said that if he could pick up a windmill through scavenging, he could use the windmill to generate electricity...

    Zhou Chen threw a piece of pork to test, and was burnt black by electricity on the spot.

    The woman in charge of cooking picked it up and prepared to stew radish and meat soup.

    While everyone was on the mountain, the food was always good.

    Because of the addition of a group of savages, the level of food has dropped by more than half.

    Steamed buns and pickles in the morning, pimple soup at noon, and plain water noodles in the evening.

    For everyone, this is much happier than when they were at the Ningcheng base.

    For those savages, it was the most delicious food they had not experienced in two years.

    In particular, there must be a pot of vegetable and meat soup and a pot of jam at every meal.

    Vegetable and meat slices soup, there are not many slices of meat, but each person can get one piece.

    There are also vegetables in the soup, sometimes there are radishes, sometimes various dried vegetables.

    Pour three tablespoons of jam into the boiling water and stir slowly.

    Everyone can get a bowl, and their mouths are filled with the sweetness of the fruit.

    After taking a small amount of vitamin supplements every day for more than a month, each of their bodies showed significant changes.

    They were originally skinny, but each of them gained several kilograms of flesh.

    My stomach becomes comfortable, the whites of my eyes no longer turn yellow, and my hair loss is improved.

    Even though that crazy person is always picking on me.

    But, they endure it!

    Not just for the food, but more importantly for the boat trip home!