Tian Chao didn't even see the shadow of the base. , already flushed with excitement.

    It's very simple, he just has a blind worship of the boss!

    I feel that if I follow my boss, I will definitely have a great future!

    Tian Chao took action immediately and went to the base hospital with his pocket in hand.

    An hour later, Zhou Chen met Tian Chao's uncle again.

    Natural disasters are ruthless and too many people die.

    When people who were not familiar with each other meet again, they will feel more close to each other.

    Uncle Tian Chao is even thinner than he was two years ago, a dry and skinny old man.

    The two exchanged pleasantries for a few words and then got down to business.

    "Boss, have you never lost the Chinese medicinal seeds you purchased?"

    "Not a single seed has been lost. I just don't know how to plant them, so I have kept them."

    "Boss, where is your base and how is the general situation?"

    "I An old man who is about to die can go anywhere, but his wife, grandson, and this guy Tian Chao..."

    Zhou Chen understood what the other party meant.

    Every base is short of medicines right now!

    The old man only has medical skills, but he can't save the patient without medicine.

    He is very willing to grow medicinal herbs, but he is worried about the food and clothing of his family.

    He received food every day in the hospital, and the whole family could only eat five cents full, but at least they would not starve to death.

    Once outside the base gate, survival is not guaranteed!

    In order to reassure the old man, Zhou Chen mentioned Uncle Bai, Lao Li, and Lao Jiang at the military base.

    "If my place is not good, why would they bring their families there with them?"

    The old man's eyes lit up.

    These three were once big shots, and their vision was not comparable to that of ordinary people like him.

    Since they are all willing to go with the boss, why is he hesitating?

    The old man said: "I still have to resign from the base. There is a shortage of doctors everywhere now, especially Chinese medicine. I'm afraid they won't be released immediately. " "

    The two parties agreed to meet in a week.

    Zhou Chen walked out of Tian Chao's house and suddenly thought of Huang Mao in the magic city.

    That guy was smarter than Tian Chao. He shouted "Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother" all day long.

    I don't know if he is alive...

    Zhou Chen went to pick up the car, and Xiao Bai ran away when he saw him.

    Zhou Chen took out his long legs and easily caught up with Xiao Bai.

    He put his arms around the other person's neck and sneered: "You think you can run after you have eaten enough for a few days." Pass me? "

    Xiao Bai had difficulty breathing and reached out to several comrades for help.