Bo-Katan inclined her head, a subtle gesture of understanding. "Rest assured, (Y/N), I will work tirelessly to stabilize Mandalore from within. The Death Watch threatens not only our home but the entire galaxy. An alliance with Nathema could mark the beginning of a new era—one where Mandalore stands strong and united."

Just then, your consultant re-entered the chamber, a datapad in hand. "My Lord, I have gathered intelligence on Mandalore's internal dynamics and the Death Watch's strength. It seems Bo-Katan's assessment aligns with our findings."

You nodded, acknowledging the consultant's report. "Very well. Bo-Katan, I appreciate your dedication to the cause. We will consider the alliance carefully. Now, let's discuss the matter of galactic perception."

Bo-Katan raised an eyebrow, her interest piqued. "Galactic perception?"

Your consultant, Kan Sud, stepped forward, datapad in hand, and began to elaborate. "Aligning with Mandalore, a government known for its commitment to order and stability, could enhance Nathema's image on the galactic stage. It presents you, my Lord, as a ruler willing to forge alliances for the greater good, garnering potential support from other systems and organizations. It's a diplomatic move that could strengthen Nathema's influence beyond our borders."

You nodded in agreement, appreciating the consultant's insight. "Indeed, the perception of Nathema as a stabilizing force in the galaxy is a valuable asset. Bo-Katan, your alliance not only provides a strategic advantage but also contributes to the narrative of cooperation and peace. This could sway the opinion of neutral systems in our favour."

Bo-Katan smirked behind her helmet, her eyes gleaming with a hint of amusement. "Well spoken, (Y/N). It seems the throne of Nathema is occupied by not only a wise ruler but a skilled diplomat."

You returned Bo-Katan's smirk with a subtle nod of acknowledgment. "Diplomacy is a weapon as formidable as any in my arsenal."

Bo-Katan's holographic image nodded in agreement. "I understand the importance of perception, but time is of the essence. I will await your decision on the alliance, (Y/N)."

You inclined your head in acknowledgment. "Agreed. I will deliberate on the alliance and provide you with my decision soon."

As the holographic transmission with Bo-Katan ended, your cold gaze shifted back to the holographic image of Mandalore. The consultant, Kan Sud, stood patiently, awaiting your next command.

"Kan Sud," you began, your voice smooth and calculated, "we tread on delicate ground. The potential alliance with Mandalore must not only serve our strategic interests but also be a stepping stone to assert dominance over the galaxy. We shall play their politics, but only to further our own agenda."

Kan Sud nodded, a glint of understanding in his eyes. "Of course, my Lord. I shall continue to gather intelligence, ensuring that every move we make benefits Nathema above all else."

"Good," you replied, your fingers once again tapping rhythmically on the armrest. "Now, regarding the Death Watch. While we entertain the idea of an alliance, we must not underestimate the chaos they could sow within Mandalore. Stir the pot, Kan Sud. Create dissent but do so subtly. We want Mandalore ripe for our influence when the time comes."

Kan Sud bowed; his commitment unwavering. "Consider it done, my Lord. I shall sow the seeds of discord, weakening their unity from within."

A chilling smile played on your lips. "And let the Duchess believe she is in control. We shall be the puppeteers, orchestrating the symphony of Mandalorian politics to our advantage."