Miho:
"No, there was another wish that she asked me"

Enterprise:
"That is?"

Miho:
"To destroy all Siren's and live happily"

Enterprise was a bit surprised by that.

Enterprise:
"I see"

Miho:
"It was thanks to them that i am Even alive right now"

Enterprise smirked.

Enterprise:
"Heh, but still i didn't expect you to be so strong in less than 4 years"

Miho:
"(Chuckle), what did you expect? I obtained memories of multiple timelines, memories of how All factions united and Amagi was alive or how You died against Orochi, another timeline where some people are dead and others are alive, it took some time to fully obtain these memories"

Enterprise:
"And yet the original has been destroyed"

Miho:
"Yes, and I'm the only one who knows it all"

Enterprise:
"Still how did  Kurfurst have all those memories?"

Miho:
"I've got no idea, after my body that was unrecognizable and in near death state their Mental cube merged with me including the ship's, i still don't understand how it was possible but My body Became a Ship"

Enterprise:
"It's still unheard of you know, a Human becoming a ship girl not to Mention a Hybrid Type Dual Class Battle Fortress"

Miho shrugged.

Miho:
"I seriously don't know what to make of it, still she was happy to find me, All i know is them dying because of the Sirens, she asked me to help the Iron Blood and Sakura Empire"

Enterprise:
"You already did so much for them in these 2 years"

Miho:
"My only regret was not being able to stop those 2"

Enterprise:
"They weren't punished much you know"

Miho:
"Yes but still Amagi san asked me to help them and yet..."

Miho's Eyes was full of Regret.

She still remembered how Amagi took care of her when she didn't know what to do after coming to this world.

Enterprise:
"Just move on Miho, it's not your fault"

Miho:
"(Sigh) your right"

Miho Izumo, G. Kurfurst.

Dubbed as the Behemoth.

Also known as Miho Nishizumi was Originally a Human girl, a Highschool girl at that.

Her family was a Family of Tankers.

The 62nd Shenshado Tournament which would have been her Old School's 10th Consecutive win.

She lost The match against pravda which cost it.

But that same Match was the day a Tragic incident happened.

The Reason for her loss was not out of incompetence or lack of skill but one of the Tanks under her command falling on a River bank.

She saw that they wouldn't be able to escape so she immediately went after them.