Prologue

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

Miho:
"Oh for gods sake!, ENTERPRISE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!"

Enterprise:
"What?, it's not that bad right?"

USS Enterprise told Miho as she avoided her glare.

Miho's gaze was filled with Anger.

Enterprise:
"Look after that Battle did you seriously think that we wouldn't be busy?"

Miho:
"I know that but THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE MY JOB!!, WE ARE SHIP GIRLS SO WHY AM I DOING SOMETHING A HUMAN SHOULD!?"

Enterprise:
"Simple, the higher ups wants information about the battle with Orochi, and you as former human should be able to do this much yes?, plus with you suddenly going out of control"

Enterprise smiled nervously.

She ain't dealing with those paperwork's.

Miho:
"LIKE BLOODY HELL!!, (GRRR) (TCH), DAMN THOSE HIGHER UPS, STUPID PAPER"

Miho grumbles as she finishes her work.

Enterprise:
"So how have you been keeping up?"

Miho stop's her work.

Immediately her eyes turned cold.

Miho:
"(Sigh) the only thing i can do is move on Amagi nee san wouldn't want me sticking to the past"

Miho grips the papers as she bits her lower lips.

Enterprise with her hands crossed she turned to the window.

Miho:
"I still couldn't thank her after taking care of me"

Enterprise:
"She left happily Miho she didn't regret anything, the ones at fault are the sirens and those same beings, are still roaming out there who knows what will happen next"

Miho glared at enterprise.

Miho:
"I Promised Izumo san that i will somehow help Sakura Empire even though she didn't have consciousness like Kurfurst, we will have More Enemies will arise as we move forward"

Enterprise nods.

Enterprise:
"I know, we've got too many Enemies, but also New allies"

'smile'

Miho:
"(Sigh), so what is Iron Blood's reply?"

Enterprise:
"Well they have no problem with you joining us, besides Bismarck said you are free to chose your own path"

Miho:
"I see"

Miho turned to the window Enterprise was looking through.

Enterprise:
"You went through many things, back then you were so meek and innocent"

Miho:
"(Sigh) people change enterprise, plus i still haven't paid my debt to the former Kurfurst and Izumo san"

Enterprise:
"Haven't you though?, didn't you already help iron blood and Sakura Empire enough? Plus thanks to you the relationship between Azur lane, Sakura Empire and Iron Blood is Minded, wasn't that their wish?"