Chapter 12

Michelle pov:

I got out of my car and grabbed my bag from the passanger seat as i sip on my iced coffee. Sa totoo lang ayaw ko pumasok today. Ayaw ko makita si Rhian its just some how awkward between us. Specially that now she moved out. Pero yun kailangan pumasok eh malapit na kasi mid year exam and i cant afford to miss alot

"MICHELLE" i heard someone call out to me from behind. I stop and turned around to look on who is it. Ah the beautiful Samantha Panlilio.

"Hi"

"Bakit hindi ka pumasok kagahapon?"

"Late na kasi ako nagising. But hey andito na ako today. " i smiled

"Ang dami mo na miss. Tara samahan mo ako. May practice kami ng cheer para sa upcoming event" i didnt mind our classes starts at 8 and its only 7am she grabbed my hand and interwind it with hers. "Lets go"
-
Were at our school dance room. Buti na lang naka cheerleading uniform na sya. So we didnt have to make stops on the way and less chances of me running into Rhian

I grabbed my phone to take a video of Sam. I cant help but admire her. Shes just so perfect. Lahat na lang kaya nya gawin, grabe ka talented, top of her class, can cook. Shes the definition of beauty with brains.

I see sam practicing her stance so i  called out to her "Sam".she smiled and winked at me. I caught that on video.

Im glad to be here to show my support towards sam. they allowed me to be watch when usually they dont because they dont give anyone a  preview of what they're going to perform before the event itself.

The door to the dance room slammed. "Goodmorning everyone"

Okay. Im not glad to be here. Fuck what do i do? I cant just leave. i have to act like im not that affected. But also i cant leave because im here to support Sam. I decided that i'll just pretend to use my phone. Lahat na binuksan ko pati weather app.

I felt a finger on my chin that lifted my head up. "Are you looking?". "Yes maam" i answered. "Good" and she went back to her practice.

I could feel Rhian's eyes on me. I look her way and saw an anger expression plastered all over  her face. Magkasalubong ang kilay.

Why she mad for? Shes the one who left. She left when i practically begged her to stay. But then again she has all the right to be mad at me.
-
"Did i do good?"

"Uh huh" i grabbed her bag to carry it for her since her hands are full. Holding her phone, bottle, sunglasses, leather jacket etc etc.

"MICHELLE, SAMANTHA " maureen call out to us in quite a near distance

"Hi " i greeted her. "Helloo" she greeted me back " Sam i was thinking if we go to class together since were in the same section anyway unless im interrupting you both?"

"No no " sam and i denied

"Okay i'll send you both ladies to your classes."

"Aww you're so sweet." "You chose a good one"  she softly say and lightly elbow sam "secretly" that i clearly saw and heard.

I see sam got shy and blushy so i put my arm around her shoulder. Its easy dahil sa height difference namin

"I put some snacks in your bag. Because i know you get hungry in the middle of the class" im so thoughtful i know

"What about me michelle?" Maureen pouted

"Ahhh... next time? Or you can share with sam?" I laugh nervously
-
"Hindi ko alam na pinagpalit mo na pala kami ni Rhian kay Samantha and Maureen ah "

"Anong pinagpalit. You know my situation with Rhian."

"I was joking lang. Chillax "

"Take care of her okay? Make sure she eats properly and in time. Please Max"

"Of course you can count on me naman" 

"i really think she needs you more than i do Max."

"Pero wag mo naman pabayaan ang sarili mo. Im still here for you. Anywhere, anytime. "

"Thank you" i hug max tightly which she returned. I owe Max one. Shes always there for the both of us.
_________________________________________
Vote/comment <3