Chapter 5

Michelle's pov :

I feel really bad for what my bestfriend Rhian had done. So hinatid ko na si Sam sa bahay nya tutal hindi rin naman sya makakadrive. And it was easy convincing her.

"Sam okay ka lang?" "Yeah yeah" she said. I put on a silk scarf on her head so her hair wouldnt be messed up when i put the helmet on her. "Why are you looking at me like that" i asked. "Wala lang. You're just so caring and cute". I smiled. "Okay 1, 2,3" i lift her up onto my bike. I hop on.

We were quite close to her home na. And i cant help but wish we werent. She was hugging me tight the whole time. But i guess those moments have to come to an end. Inalalay ko na si Sam papasok sa bahay nya. "The doctor said your ankle should be good in a few weeks. Just try not to put lots of pressure na lang sa right ankle mo ha. Bilisan mo magpagaling and i might just bring you somewhere" i winked. "Thank you for sending me home safely Michelle" she said and kissed my cheek. I said goodbyes and left to go home

Once i opened the door Rhian was waiting for me on our sofa. She stood up once i opened the door. "Dee! How is she?". "Shes okay na man pero yun she cant walk properly without feeling in agony. Why would you do that Rhian. You're no longer the Rhian i know. Because the Rhian i know wouldnt do such things like this. What has happened to you?". "I was just trying to have a few laughs with everyone. It wasnt supposed to go that bad". " well Rhian i hope you're contented with your laughs getting someone injured". I said as i took a fruit on the kitchen counter in the fruit bowl and started making my way upstairs. "Michelle wait" she held my arm "im sorry i really didnt mean to injure anyone" i turned to her "dont apologise to me. Apologise to Sam" and with that i left her downstairs on her own.

< weeks later >

I was walking into our school when i see Sam get dropped off by her driver. I laughed seeing her walk with her walking boot. "Anong tinatawa mo dyan". "I cant get over it you look so funnyyyyyy " she smacked my shoulder and interlink our arms together "whatever its my last day wearing this anyway". Rhian told me yesterday to invite Sam for dinner as an apology gesture. "Sam" "hm? ". "Do you wanna come over for dinner? Rhian suggested so. As an apology". "You're gonna be there?". "Mhm" i said with a nod. "Okay i'll go"

< dinner >

I was sitting head of the table with Rhian opposite me. max, Janina, sandy and my brother abe were there with us too. Max on rhian's left, my brother on my left and both have empty seats on our right.

Miss Panlilio walks in with her all white dress, her hair in a bun and light makeup. I give her beso. I whispered "you look beautiful tonight" which caused her to smile and slightly blush. She sat next to me. There was still an empty seat next to Rhian that made me ask "sino pa hinihintay natin?" Then a guy walks in "sorry na late ako grabe ka traffic" ahh... Sam. Sam verzosa. The guy who caused Rhian to cry all night to me. The guy who hurted my bestfriend multiple times.
"Hi everyone" he said and i just nodded.

Whole night was shit. He kept hitting on Rhian and Rhian kept touching his hand and all too. I dont know why i feel jealousy kaya medyo mainit ang ulo ko. But i kept quiet na lang. If thats the game Rhian wants to play then game on. "Panlilioooo open your mouthhh try this" "is it goood?". "Mhmmmm" she said and whilst nodding. "Okay babooo ikaw namannnn. Try mo tong sakinnnn" "okayyyy" i open my mouth for her to feed me. "Ang sweet nyo namannn" sabi ni sandy and my brother taking pictures of us. "I ship you guys" said Abe. Samantha chuckled. Rhian staring at me across the table. She held hands with sam verzosa and he kissed her hand. Ughhhhh whatever.

"Excuse me i have to use the ladies room" panlilio said.

I started to talk to my brother about some things then Rhian excused herself as well from the table.

Samantha's pov :

I got out of the washroom stall and was washing my hand when Rhian walked in.

"I'll get straight to the point. Mich is using you to make me jealous" that is pretty straight forward.

"And how sure are you?. Is there any particular reason for michelle to make you jealous? "

"Ah... no"

"Then?"

"Basta. Can you stay away from michelle na lang? Please"

"No. I thought you INVITED me to dinner to APOLOGISE not to ask for a favour"

"Parang awa mo na samantha putang ina. Layuan mo na si michelle. Ang tagal ko na sya mahal. Please lang"

"THATS ON YOU! You were so all over that verzosa guy. And you're telling me MAHAL MO SI MICHELLE? ANO TO BACK UP PLAN MO KUNG HINDI KAYO MAG KATULUYAN?  " 

SILENCE.

"You know shes happier with me Rhian. And you're still stuck on that verzosa guy no matter how much you deny it WAKE UP. Paubaya mo na lang sya sakin. I'll take good care of her. Something you could NEVER do. "

_________________________________________

I think this is the longest chapter yet. Im leaning onto pandee side hahah

Please vote and comment whatever :)) it really helps to boost the story!! Keeps me motivated too :)) thank youuu ♡♡