Chapter 8

I went down the stairs with multiple bags with me for the school trip. I was hoping Rhian is still here so maybe i can drive both of us to school and have some alone time together.

"HONEYYYYY" i called out

No response

"RHIANNNN????"

still no response

Ah.. i guess she already left. Okay lang yun i said to myself.
I put my bags in my car and drove to school.

Upon arriving at school, an announcement was made through the public address system. "Those who had signed up for the school trip, please all gather in the hall for roll call immediately as the bus we rented are expected to arrive soon"

Dali dali ko kinuha ang bags ko at pumunta na rin sa hall. They told us some activities we'd be doing, the do's and dont's and some words from our school principal

As we were boarding the bus. I couldnt find my friends not even Sandy, Max, Sam, or Rhian. Which is very odd. Maybe they're on the other bus. I sat quite far back of the bus nearly at the very back. There was an empty seat beside me.

"Excuse me" I recognise that voice very well.

I looked up to see Rhian " can you help me please?" She said. I stood up and help her put her backpack at the overhead compartment and i move slightly so that Rhian could go in and have the window seat.

"Nasan si max?" I asked just so i can start a conversation with her. "Nasa kabilang bus". She said while looking outside.

The whole ride was quiet between me and her. I was on my phone when i felt her head on my shoulder. My heart beat faster and i was scared na baka marinignya ang pagtibok ng puso ko. The effect she has on me. And i heard her cute quiet snores and felt relieved. I lay my head on top of hers.

We arrived around 5ish 6pm and i had to wake her up. "Rhian gising na" i said while tapping her cheek softly "Sorry" she said and quickly got up from laying on me. Aw..

I help her get her things and i got my things then went off the bus. I see Sam running towards me so i drop my bags and hug her with buhat. Sam always give the warmest hugs. " you guys are acting as if you havent seen each other for months. But yall just fr went on a separate bus" maureen said. "Well can you blame me maureen? Tignan mo tong muka na to" she grabs my face "this face is so missable " i give her a gummy smile.

I look at the corner of my eye to see rhian staring at us then looking away when our eyes met.

After having some dinner provided by the school. We were then seperated into groups randomly picked. There were many groups and few of the groups are my group. Sandy, Kylie and Max. Sam's group maureen, emmanuelle, ian. And then Rhian's group. Janina, Ivan and sam. Sam verzosa. WHY IS THIS GUY EVEN HERE. ARE YOU SERIOUS. UGH. We then on set up na our tents. The males were in a different camp site and so are the females. My roomie for the next 3 days is Max

All Max can ever talk about now is ivan, ivan, ivan. Dont get me wrong im happy for her. "Ayaw mo ba mag confess sakanya? ". "Dont you think its too early for that michelle?". "I dont knowww its really up to you na man"

<later on in the night>

It was already midnight. And i couldnt sleep. Kaya nagpasya ako na lumabas na lang ng tent to breathe fresh air. Na tyempohan ko na man si Rhian na lumalabas rin sa tent nya. "Cant sleep?" I nod. "Well heres to 3am club" i said. I went and grab my extra blanket and walk towards her and grabbed her hand. "Halika i'll bring you somwhere". "Its so late at night na dee where are you bringing me. This is not safe". "Shushhh" i said

Here we are laying on the blanket i brought watching the star together for almost an hour in silence when i finally spoke . "Honey?". "Hm?"  i turned on my side to look at her. "Why do i feel like theres a wall in between us lately". "Im sorry". "You know i heard what you said that night". She turned on her side and our eyes met, inches away from each other. "Well then. Michelle Marquez Dee. I love you so much. "