Chapter 7

Michelle pov :

After few convincing from both Sandy and Max to go to the school trip. Ive decided to actually go. Apparently those people who are going to the camp are Rhian, Sam, Max, Sandy, Ivan, maureen and kylie.

Its not hard to notice that theres a tension between me and Rhian after what had happen that night.

"Are you excited?" Max asked me. "Yess. I bet so are you. Ehem ehem kanina ka pa tinitignan nun"
"Is he really? How do i look? Is my hair okay?". "Haha yesssss you look beautiful". "BOO" someone said from behind. I turned to see that its Sam. I acted like i was scared which she smacked me on the arm for. "You suck". "Do i?". Max walked away from where we were standing
"Parang hindi ata ako gusto ng mga kaibigan mo". "Hindi ahh mabait yann si Max baka gusto lang kausapin si Ivan or something". "Mhmm sure"

"Cheer upppp if they dont like you. I doooo" Sam then goes in for a hug which i gladly accept and hugged her tight. My arms around her neck, her body feels perfectly fit against mine.

But why do i wish it was Rhian.

She look up to me and smiled which i flashed back at her. "Tara punta tayo sa library" sabi ni Sam. She interlink our hands together and pulled me towards the stairs since our library is on the 3rd floor.

< after school >

"Are you going to school trip?" Sam asked
"Yeah makulit kasi si max and sandy, araw araw ako kinukulit na sumama". "Well im glad that you are going, Have you packed your things?". "Actually i havent". "Come over, i'll cook us lunch then we could go to your place and i'll help you pack?". "Sounds great" i smiled at her

We drove separately to her house. And when she opened the door we were greeted by a dog. "This is lady, shes cute isnt she?". "She isssss" i said as i pet lady "soooo fluffyyyy what breed is she?" "Shes a samoyed, okay cmon help me make white cod topped with white wine reduction sauce"

After helping her cook the fish i jokingly said "add natin to sa resume ko "knows how to cook " " she poured the sauce onto the fish. "Okay you can have a taste first" i took a spoonful. "THAT TASTES AMAZING". "Thank you" she said.

"You know Sam, another way to my heart is really through my stomach "

"I'll take note" she smiled

Okay. So we were supposed to come over to my place and she'll help me pack but here we are. Her on the sofa hugging lady sleeping. Shes so cute. I took my phone to take a video. I squeeze Sam's lips then lady's. Shes so much pretty without makeup i cant help but stare and study her facial features. Ok ok thats weird Michelle.

< The next day >

"Hello madammmmm" i said on the phone

"hi pogi why'd you call?".

"Remember when i said i'll bring you somewhere?".

"Yeah?"

"Get dressed im outside your house babe. Today's the day"

She let me in her house and i sat on the sofa with lady waiting for her.

After waiting that seemed like forever. She finally came down the stairs wearing black pants and blank tank top. "Still gorgeous as ever" i said scanner her from head to toe.

"Lets gooo" she said and pulled me up from the sofa and dragged me to her car.

"Were taking your car?" I asked. "Yeah why not?"
"Okay but i drive". "Fineeeee" she handover the keys to me

"Where are you bring meee" a question she asked me for the 70th time now.

"You'll seeee" i brought her to a shooting range.
Her eyes light up initiating shes happy/excited.

Ngl when i saw her shooting she look extremely hot.

"I think i won this one babe" i said taking picture of our target board. Im so posting this.

I enjoy spending time with Sam. This woman is something else i swear.
_________________________________________
Sorry for slow updates! Been feeling a bit under the weather lately.