Chapter 9

Im laying down in the tent Max and i shared and i cant help but smile from what had happen hours ago

Flashbacks :
"Well then. Michelle Marquez Dee i love you so much"

"I love you Michelle. Gustong gusto kita kahit dati pa. I just didnt have the guts to tell you"

I wanted to say something but nothing comes out from my mouth

"Can i kiss you?" She asked.
I nodded. We kissed upside down spiderman style. It was deep and passionate

EOFB:

It was morning call. I woke Max up, we got ready and we all ate breakfast with our own seperate groups. The counsellor had planned for us to go hiking.

"Huyyy bilisan nyo namannn ang bagal nyo talaga" i said passing them and of course i reached the top first. After 15 minutes or so they all reach the top as well. I cant help but smile at Rhian's way thinking of what had happen last night.

-
We're going kayaking.

One kayak boat fits 2 people and i was going to go with Rhian when i see her going on the same boat as verzosa.

I felt a hand on my waist i look to my left and see Sam looking at me already "Tayo na lang partner" i chuckled "okay get in madam" i said and hopped in as well. We were vibing to "my stupid heart" ang cute cute talaga ni Sam. Just her singing her heart out.

"Baboo saglit lang stop paddling please" she requested as we pass maureen and emmanuelle
She took her phone out and started taking pictures of maureen for instagram purpose i guess.

"Sam, careful! baka mahulog ang phone mo". "Ako nga na hulog sayo okay lang naman ako" she said that made me and maureen chuckle. "Smooth smooth"
-
We paddled or shall i say i paddled. And we saw a massive waterfall. "Uh ohhh brace yourself" i said as were getting pulled in the current to the waterfall.

She got up from her position and hugged me almost flipping our kayak over. "Ang lamig"

"Ang cute nila no?" Sam said. "Huh sino?"
"Yun oh yung love birds" sam pointed with her finger.

Verzosa and Rhian kissing before they hit the waterfall's water. I heard my heart shatter

<later in the afternoon>

I was sitting breathing in fresh air and watching the view from where i was sitting from. Kanina pa lumalapit si Rhian. Pero lumalayo at hindi ko sya pinapansin.

"I knew i'd find you here" i heard a voice said behind me.

"Rhian please leave me. Gusto mapag-isa " i said firmly. "Can you please tell me whats wrong"

"nagmamaang maangan ka pa"

"Hindi ako nagmamaang maangan Michelle" i stood up.

"Are you not? One moment you say you love me and then the next kissing him"

She stood silent

"What? You're gonna stay silent now?. Why are you playing the both of us Rhian. WHY ARE YOU PLAYING ME?" i raised my voice

"YOU'RE THE SAME WITH SAMANTHA. HAVE I SAID ANYTHING?" She raised her voice

"dont turn this on me Rhian"

"Did you even mean what you said last night?" I asked

"I do. I do love you. Do you love me?"

"Ive developed feelings for you Rhian but its just... complicated. "

"Enlighten me how is it complicated. Its because of her isnt it? She got to you first before i did. Oh i envy Samantha Panlilio so much" she takes a step closer to me but i take a step back.

"You're turning this around on me" i said.

"I liked you all these while Rhian. But you constantly hurt me. "

"Why cant you just choose me dee. Why cant i not be your first choice in everything. " she kneels infront of me

"Rhian get up. " i help her up "this is your doings. Not mine. Your mouth says something and your actions says something else. " seeing her tear up saddens me. But im torn seeing her kiss someone else.

I come closer to her and hug her tightly "puwedeng sa'yo na lang ako?" i hear her say.
"If were meant to be. We'll come back to each other". I hug her tighter and kissed her temple.

And with that i left her crying on her own.

_________________________________________
Still team Rhimich or Pandee?

Vote / comment ♡