12. Back To Hell?

Start from the beginning

"N...no no no please no..."

I kneeled in front of him.

"L... let her go... Please... I... I will come with you"

I was begging him not to hurt my grandma and he was enjoying this a bit too much. He was enjoying the power that he had over me right now, and he was enjoying feeling in control of me once again. I felt helpless and like I was at his mercy and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Very well. Good girl."

He nodded and he let go of my grandma. He smiled and he looked happy to have this level of control over me as always. I looked at Grandma sadly and she was crying too. He pushed me inside the car and I felt like I was a dead person. My soul was already dead. I felt miserable and I cried silently as I was pushed inside of the car. He didn't care that I was crying though. Then we left that beautiful and free city. I sighed. He was looking at me smirking and he was enjoying the fear on my face. He liked making me feel scared. He enjoyed watching me tremble in fear. He was cruel and he was sadistic. Why did he like making me feel this way?

"Mm so...... How are you? You know I missed you very much, my little bird."

He said to me holding my face and his smile felt so threatening

He said to me holding my face and his smile felt so threatening. I was frustrated about my whole life. I thought to face my fate strongly. So I fixed my mind for this fucking life. I hate him so much. I should be strong to face this beast. I will not let him take what he wants from me. I should take care of myself.

"So you could be able to successfully run away from me once right? Omg, how brave my girl is! But.... what happened, baby girl?" he laughed creepyly. "I warned you... How dare you do this?" He kept looking in front and yelled.

"Don't you know your place? Do you want me to remind you about your place???"

I kept ignoring him as I was mad at him.

He got mad that I was ignoring him. He seemed irritated that I was not giving him the reaction that he wanted from me. He tried again and he leaned over and looked at me while he was still driving.

"Aren't you scared? Why aren't you crying?"

He seemed as curious as my empty emotions. He wanted my attention and to make me feel scared so that I could give him the reaction that he so desperately craved.

But I was just looking out the window. I could see the blue sea. He got even more angry and he gripped the wheel tighter with his large hands. He looked so angry that he couldn't seem to scare me anymore. He looked even more furious than before and he just wanted to see me scared. He wouldn't stop trying. He wanted to make me cry so that he felt powerful. He started to yell at me, trying to see if that would make me cry.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DISOBEDIENT??!!!!"

The car screeched louder and he slammed on the brakes. He was very angry.