HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Começar do início

Suddenly, a beautiful drawing of Ice Queen caught my eye. It was magical. Here, he showed how snowflakes were coming out of my hand as I was flying through the sky. As if someone has taken a moonshot of me. My smile was gleaming, and you could see the detailed galaxy stars in my eyes.

Chloe:" Wow.. this is so beautiful... so magical.. so eternal.... "* admired his work with a slight smile*

He stared at me for a few seconds and then turned his face to hide his embarrassment.

Nathaniel:" T-thanks. "

Chloe:" Is this how you see me?"* whispers*

Nathaniel:" Excuse me?"

Chloe:" I said you are hired."* change the subject*

Nathaniel:" Hired for what?"

Chloe:" You will know later. And you can't go home today, you will have to accompany me to a place.  Call your parents and say you will go out with Chloe bourgeois today so you will be late."

Nathaniel completely turned red this time and began to shake.

Nathaniel:" I-is T-that a-a date?"

From where did he get the idea? Well, why not have some fun?

I brought myself close to him and showed a sly smile.

Chloe:" I didn't mention anything about a date. Or do you want to date me?"* flirtatious*

Nathaniel:" N-NO I-"

He was interrupted by a slam on the desk, which jumped at us. And that slam was made by none other than Agrest. Who was smiling with his eyes closed but... that smile is fake.

I also noticed that we weren't the only ones present in the room, and everyone was looking g at us. Some were confused, some were suspicious,  some were worried, and one of them was jealous (kim).

Adrian:" Good morning Chloe.. and you too, Nathaniel. What are you talking about?"

Why did he make such a strange 
Sound when he pronounced his 
name? Or did I have a hallucination?

Chloe:" Agrest, there's nothing of interest to you. And Nathaniel... remember what I told you, and if you dare to disobey me..."* gets up and looks threateningly at Nathaniel*

Nathaniel:" I- I won't forget. Rest assured."* sacred*

I walked past Agrest to my seat, and after I sat down, Sabrina whispered to me something.

Sabrina:" Um Chloe.. aren't you forgetting something?"* whispers*

Chloe:" Forgetting what exactly?"

Sabrina:" It's.. It's Adrian's birthday today."

I immediately looked at her with wide eyes in confusion.

Chloé:" Today.. what is the date?"

Sabrina:" It's xx/xx. "

Chloe:" shit.. I am doomed."* pales and looks at him from the corner of her eye*

He looked sad.

' Great, Chloe.  You had one thing to do, and you ruined it. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.  I have to make it up to him somehow, but.. it will not be today, I guess. '

Chloe:" Whatever.  These things don't matter to me."

I heard the baker say that I have no heart.  Sabrina was about to argue, but I stopped her.

Chloe:" Don't waste your time on nobody like her, Sabrina.  It's not worth it. And Miss Baker, I may be heartless, but I am not a coward like you to talk behind others' backs. "