Did a try not to pee challenge

Suggested by: goodebpughuser

I did a try not to pee challenge and it didn't last long lol. I will make my own challenge at the end of this story, tell me how you did in comments!

I started off with a bunch of water and drank a little less than half. I had about 3 bottles full (one i was already drinking before i decided to do it). I already really had to pee. I was in my bedroom on my bed. I will list the steps and how I did:

Step one: push lightly for 5 seconds - it felt good and always peed but nothing came out.
Step two: Stand up straight, you can't hold yourself but you can cross legs - This was tortureee, i was really close to leaking but i didn't.
Step three: Do 5 jumping jacks - Leaked a little bit but nothing was visible.
Step four: Push on your bladder hard - I leaked a lot lol it wasn't like a full stream down my leg but it covered my crotch.
Step five: Stand with your legs apart, no holding or crossing your legs - Leaked a few more drops and one drop spilled onto my carpet.
Step six: Jump up and down three times, no holding or crossing your legs - Everytime I jumped a small leak would come out and run down my leg, it was so nice.
Step seven: Stand with your legs apart and push on your bladder very hard - I only leaked a small little trickle
Step eight: Sit down with your pants and underwear off and act like you're on a toilet, but don't pee - This was really close. I decided to sit on my bed and i almost bursted everywhere, but i only leaked some small drops.
Step nine: Stand back up without your pants but keep your underwear on. Stand completely still and relax your bladder, no holding or crossing - A steady stream of pee spurted out of my crotch and straight onto the carpet. The sound of it hitting the floor definitely turned me on and I just gave up. I started peeing all over myself, moaning with pleasure. Most of it ran down my legs but some just went straight out of my pussy and onto the floor, making a wonderful noise. It was incredible, and i will probably do it again!

I rate this a 9/10 on the satisfaction scale. I loved all of it but i had a big mess to clean up lol

Now, for my challenge! I want you to end up pissing yourself (but not on the toilet, of course. Where's the fun in that?) so i'm going to try and make it as hard as I can >:)

No holding, crossing your legs, or doing anything that can help you hold it at all during the challenge! Only hold it naturally, no assistance! And you must already need to pee before hand. You must also have at least 1 water bottle with you! If you don't need to pee now, wait until you do and come back!

Step one: Stand up straight with your legs apart and relax, no holding yourself.
Step two: Drink 10 sips and when your done drinking, do 3 jumping jacks.
Step three: Push on your bladder and push like your peeing for 2 seconds.
Step four: Rub your bladder for 15 seconds and after that drink 5 more sips of water.
Step five: Sit down on a chair or something and pretend like you're peeing, but don't actually go.
Step six: Lay down and push on your bladder hard
Step seven: Sit back up and drink more sips of water. Drink as much as you want but no more stan 15 sips!
Step eight: Go to your bathroom (bring your water) and look at the toilet. Don't sit on it, just look. Think about how nice the relief would feel. Think real hard about it.
Step nine: Take your pants and underwear off but still don't sit on the toilet, just look. Continue thinking about how nice it would feel to pee. The nice relief of stress on your heavy bladder. The sound of the piss hitting the water. How nice is it?
Step ten: Turn on the sink faucet to where it's a slow stream and plug your sink, listen to the sounds of the water. Look at the toilet. How bad do you want to go?
Step eleven: Sit on the toilet, but I do not give you permission to pee. Drink 3 more sips. Still, listen to the sound of the water, think about the nice relief, just think.
Step twelve: Stand back up and push on your bladder really hard.
Step thirteen: Turn the faucet off, drain the water, put your clothes back on and leave the bathroom. Go back to the room you were in before. Once you're there, drink more sips. Again, as much as you want. No more than 15 sips.
Step fourteen: Drink 15 more sips of water while standing with your legs far apart. No holding yourself or crossing your legs, and no squirming either. Stand as still as you can.
Step fifteen: Repeat the steps 3 times, and if you make it that far, then I give you permission to pee. Hope you had fun ;)

Either comment what you did, create a story about it and tell me so i can read it, or even PM me what you did! I want to know~

Tell me what you did the same way I told you. Put the step number and tell me how you reacted. I must know! Hope you enjoyed this fun activity <3