Bonus (acceptance)

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately the singer and the dancer barely found time because of their extremely packed schedule. But this didn't stop them from having video chats and calls even though they were miles away.

Ryan was busy reviewing his dance videos in his living room when the door bell rang. He gets up and checks through the security camera on the side of the door and immediately opens it and jumps into someone's arms.

"Easy baby, I'm back". Ash giggles as he held his baby tightly. He was in seoul promoting his new song and finally came back to Atlanta.

He somehow managed to bring his backpack inside as he already got his suitcase sent to his house. Yes they were still living separately, mainly because the public still doesn't know about their relationship and the second being that they're still getting used to the dating life.

Plus two superstars are always busy with tours and promotions.

Ash closes the door behind them and continues hugging the small boy. "I missed you sugar".

"I missed you too. I love your new song". He whispers, making Ash blush.

"Oh yeah? I'm glad you did baby". He kisses his temple and puts him down.

"Did you eat?" Ryan asks while playing with his black hair. Ash nods his head as he wraps his arms around the dancer's waist.

Ryan is excited to surprise Ash with something. Even though it's a really small step towards regaining his voice, he still wanted to try. He realized that Ash hasn't heard him say I love you in his actual voice. So he wants to try it.

He leans towards Ash's ear and finally says it.

"I love you Ash". His voice. It took so much pain for him to say this and he really couldn't ignore the burning sensation in his throat.

Ash was stunned. Did he actually hear this right? Did he actually hear Ryan's voice after such a long time?

His eyes widened, "w-what did you say? Y-your voice-
He couldn't even complete his sentence as a sob escaped his mouth. He closed his eyes and sobbed against the blond's neck.

"I-I'm s-so h-happy...I-
Poor man couldn't even complete one sentence. Ryan had tears in his eyes too. His lover was crying just because he said I love you to him. For such a small thing, he is shedding tears of happiness.

Ash removed his face and started to attack the blond with multiple kisses all over his face and lips.

"A-Ash! It tickles!" He whisper shouted as he tried to handle the attack of kisses on him.

"Fuck I should've recorded you saying that. Ugh! Baby, can you please try once more, I wanna record you saying that and I'll always listen to it as an energy booster".

He brought his phone close to Ryan who was still smiling through his tears, "I....Love....You". This time he slowly said those three words, throat still burning.

Ash put his phone aside and brought the blond close to him once again. Inhaling his calming scent, he closed his eyes, replaying the scene again and again in his head.

Ryan pulls away slightly and looks at him with his famous pearly eyes. "Ash....I want to reveal our relationship. I'm ready". He says.

"Are you sure love? You don't have to rush it-
"No. I'm ready. It's okay". He says with a smile.

Ash smiles and takes his phone and sits on the dining table with Ryan away from the screen. He goes to his Instagram and goes live. Immediately more than 100k people joined.

"Hey guys! I'm really sorry for abruptly coming live. I hope I didn't disturb you guys".

Nope, not at all. I was busy dreaming about you anyways.

Our starboy is live! Nothing is more important than you bby.

Ash!! Omg I love youuuu

Ash chuckled at his fans cuteness. Be it fanboys or fangirls, he loved them all. Without them, he couldn't reach where he was today.

"Actually I have something to reveal. You guys remember that interview where I was asked if my songs were directed to a special someone?"

Yes!

Omg you looked so handsome and delicious that day. Though you look like that everyday.

Yassss! How can we forget? We all remember it!

"Haha! You guys are so adorable. But yes, today I'll be revealing that special someone. In fact he is right next to me, baby come say hi". Ash pulled Ryan's chair close to him and the moment Ryan appeared on the screen, fans went crazy

"Oh My God OUR SHIP IS TRUE!!"

"WHAT- OUR BABY DANCER!? OMG YASSS"

"UWU HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE LIKE COME INSIDE MY POCKET PRECIOUS!"

"SO HE IS THE WHITE SWAN?!"

Ryan felt so accepted. He knew there were homophobic people commenting too but Ash's fans were commenting at the speed of light to hide all the hate comments.

"RYAN PLEASE SAY HI TO US! WE REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!"

Oh no. That was the only anxious part. How was he gonna tell them that he can't speak yet?

"U-uh-
"Actually guys, due to some unfortunate events in the past, he can only whisper talk to us, please be supportive of him, he is super precious to me". Ash gently tells them all about his situation.

Ryan couldn't fall anymore in love with him.

"Awww don't worry bby, we all are rooting for you!"

"Yessss, you have our full support, we wish you a fast recovery precious!"

At this point Ryan couldn't control his tears, he sobbed softly and Ash immediately brought him to his embrace, gently patting his forehead.

The sight made the fans smile behind their screens, some even shedding their own tears, looking at the two men in love.

"He's slightly sensitive guys....your love and support is undeniably the best booster for us. Thank you so much for accepting our love". Ash smiled at the screen while holding his precious boy in his arms.

"T-thank you a-all...T-thank you". Ryan whispered as he basked the warmth of his lover while taking all the love and support thrown at him.