After the three of them had beaten around fifteen silver-white trees, they were sure that the trunks were also metal.

"What do we do now? Is it to cut down the tree or? Zhou Chang looked at Zhao Fan and asked Xu Ruchu.

"As always, what do you say?" Zhao Fan threw the question to Xu Ruchu, whether these trees can be transplanted Xu Ruchu has the most right to speak.

Xu Ruchu paused and said, "Transplant it."

"Okay, let's dig the tree." Zhao Fan said.

The three of them finally dug up all the fifteen trees with great effort, and when they dug the trees, they also dug up a lot of silver-white stones.

"These stones?" Zhao Fan looked at the stone in his hand and wrinkled his eyebrows and said, "It's not soft metal, but it's also metal."

"This stone is so hard that my psychic powers can't cut through it." Xu Ruchu said.

"It conducts electricity very well." Zhou Chang came to say this.

Listening to Zhou Chang's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu smiled.

"My level 4 spatial ability can't break this stone either." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

What does that mean? This shows that these stones are good things. Zhou said with a smile.

"It's really good things, let's go back and send them to Zhang Zhengru, there will definitely be unexpected surprises." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhou Chang and Xu Ruchu nodded, and then they put these stones and the fifteen trees into the space.

"Zhao Fan, put the soil here into the space." Xu Ruchu said.

"Okay." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and began to dig after speaking.

"We're plucking the feathers of geese." Zhou Chang said with a smile.

"There's nothing wrong with plucking the feathers of geese." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and while he was talking, his spiritual ability was still constantly probing.

"There are new discoveries." Zhao Fan's eyes lit up and he said.

"What did you find?" Xu Ruchu asked.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "There is something underground.

"What?" Zhou Chang asked.

Zhao Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know what it is, let's dig it out and see."

In this way, the three of them continued to dig down, and the excavated soil was all collected by Zhao Fan into the space.

They finally dug things out, and looking at what they dug up, the three of them frowned.

"If I'm not mistaken, these are bones." Zhou Chang said as he looked at the white and flawless fist-sized bone.

"You read that right, they're indeed bones, but what are they?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

Xu Ruchu Zhou Chang shook his head, forgive them for being clumsy, they couldn't see it.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he bent down and picked up a piece, held it in his hand, and suddenly a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, followed by surprise.

"This bone is actually full of pure energy, you can absorb it?" Zhao Fan said excitedly.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu picked up a stone by himself, and then the eyes of both of them lit up.