Zhou Chang nodded and said, "The question is how to gnaw it down?"

"I have a way." Xu Ruchu said.

"I have a solution, too." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Since you two have a way, why don't you talk about it?" Zhou Chang said with a smile.

"Zhao Fan, you say it first." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Okay, I'll say it first." Zhao Fan said with a smile, paused after speaking, and said: "The most important thing in the ocean is sea beasts, we can make good use of this group of sea beasts."

"You mean to lure the sea beasts from other places there?" Zhou Changdao.

"Yes, let them eat dogs, and then we will profit." Zhao Fan said, looked at Xu Ruchu after speaking, and said, "Ruchu, is your method also this?"

"Yes, my method is the same, which is to use sea beasts from other parts of the sea. It's best to lure the Overlord of the Sea over and let it deal with that being. Xu Ruchu said, "When the two tigers compete, the result will be absolutely beneficial to us."

"That's a good idea, but where do we go to find the Overlord of the Sea?" Zhou Chang twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Go deeper into the ocean and find it, where you can pull out a random one and you're at the overlord level." Zhao Fan said.

"You think the sea beast there is a dog on a leash at your house, and you can pull it out if you want to." Zhou Chang said with a smile.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Although they are not dogs raised in my yard, I can also take them out."

"No, I'm going to make it possible." Zhao Fan said with a resolute face.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu nodded Zhou Chang, that's right, it's impossible for them to become possible.

"Now the question is how do we make the impossible possible." Xu Ruchu said lightly on the table.

"This problem is difficult to deal with, but it is simple and simple, as long as you prescribe the right medicine." Zhao Fan said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the two of them nodded.

"What is this medicine? Where do we find it? Zhou Chang paused and said.

After listening to Zhou Chang's words, the three of them were silent.

"As before, did you say that the attractant potion can lure out sea beasts?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and asked.

"We can try." Xu Ruchu said, "Maybe."

Zhao Fan nodded, lightly tapped his chin with his fist, and said, "Last time, we got a lot of attractant potions from Elder Wu, and those attractant potions are different in color, and maybe their effects are not the same.

Xu Ruchu lightly slammed the table and said, "Then let's try each color and see what the effect is?"

"Okay." Zhao Fan said.

Zhou Chang also knew about the lure potion, but he only heard of its name and had never seen the real thing.

"Where are we going?" Zhou Chang asked.

"What do you think of going to the vicinity of that island?" Zhao Fan looked at them and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu said: "I'll see it."

"I think it's okay." Zhou Changdao.

"In that case, let's try it later." Zhao Fan looked at them and said, "Besides, I still want to try it?"