Subsequently, Xu Ruchu's usual attack landed on the other two third-level flying fish, killing them in an instant.

After cleaning up the three third-level flying fish, the remaining flying fish were quickly eliminated by them, and the corpses were divided by those mutant plants.

After the group of flying fish was cleaned up by them, another group of flying fish rushed towards them, and the number was hundreds of times that of the previous one, and they fell into the school of flying fish in an instant.

And just like that, they fought with the Flying Fish. As time passed, more and more flying fish rushed out of the sea. At this time, not only the air, but also the sea is densely packed with flying fish.

"Damn, where did you get so many flying fish here?" Zhao Fan burst into a foul mouth, there weren't so many flying fish in their exploration here last time.

"From the sea." Xu Ruchu said this, and he was also dignified at this time.

The more they fight, the more flying fish there are, and the level of flying fish is not low, the ordinary ones are second-level flying fish, and there are many third-level flying fish.

"The fourth-level flying fish has appeared." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face, and after speaking, the annihilation in his hand smashed into the fourth-level flying fish, and the fourth-level flying fish was killed in an instant.

Zhao Fan killed a fourth-level flying fish, just like stabbing a hornet's nest, there were more than a dozen fourth-level flying fish jumping out of the sea at the same time and coming directly towards them.

"Seagulls, let's withdraw." Zhao Fan said to the mutant seagull, so many fourth-level flying fish, they would be fools if they didn't run.

The mutant seagull listened to Zhao Fan's words and flew directly into the air, trying to break out of the encirclement of the flying fish, but the flying fish chased after them directly, and the ability came out of their mouths and smashed into Zhao Fan and them.

Fortunately, Zhao Fan and they all have defenders on them, and all kinds of abilities are blocked by the defensive shield.

The flying fish chased after them, and just when the flying fish was about to catch up with them, a trace of fierceness flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, and he jumped directly onto the back of a flying fish, and the spatial blades fell on the neck of the flying fish. This flying fish was killed by Zhao Fan like this. Then Zhao Fan jumped on another flying fish, anyway, he had a defensive shield on his body, and he was not afraid of the ability of other flying fish to smash on him.

Zhao Fan's legs were tightly clamped on Feiyu's body, not allowing himself to fall, and the spatial blade in his hand fell on Feiyu's neck one after another, and a fourth-level flying fish was gone.

Just as the flying fish was falling, Zhao Fan jumped on the nearest flying fish again, and at the same time collected the dead flying fish into the space.

When Zhao Fan jumped onto the body of the first flying fish, Xu Ruchu and Zhou Chang also jumped on the flying fish closest to them, their ability level was not as high as the flying fish, and the skin of the flying fish was very strong, they couldn't even break the body of the flying fish, let alone kill the flying fish.

But the flying fish has a group of pig friends, and the other flying fish keep spitting out abilities to them, and they are not afraid of a defensive shield, but the flying fish under them are not so lucky, and there are many wounds on their bodies, this is the opportunity for Xu Ruchu and Zhou Chang, they directly attack the wound of the flying fish. In this way, it took them some time to kill the flying fish beneath them.