"I didn't expect to be right." Zhao Fan said in a deep voice.

"So what's the guess right, there's no reward." Qi Yun said indifferently.

"I don't need a reward either." Zhao Fan said, paused after speaking, and asked, "What do you think of the ordinary people in the base?"

"To live is to waste food." Qi Yun said disdainfully.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan's heart was cold. "Miss Qi, does Captain Qi have the same attitude towards ordinary people?"

Qi Yun frowned and said, "My brother said that there is no need for ordinary people to exist, and this world will be the world of the supernatural in the future." And the innate supernatural abilities in our 100,000 mountains are the ruling class among the superpowers, and the nobles among the superpowers.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan narrowed his eyes slightly, and said, "You are the ruling class and the aristocracy, so what are we acquired abilities in your eyes?" What are mutants in your eyes? What do ordinary people look like to you?

"You acquired supernatural beings are civilians in our eyes, civilians who serve us. Mutants are animals in our eyes, animals for us to play with. Ordinary people are slaves in our eyes, slaves for us to drive. Qi Yun said indifferently.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, the coldness in Zhao Fan's eyes became worse and worse. "Huh."

"You think I'm not right?" Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

After listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan did not answer his question. He glanced at Qi Yun and asked, "How many people are there in your 100,000 mountains?"

"What are you asking for?" Qi Yun looked directly at Zhao Fandao.

Zhao Fan chuckled lightly and said, "There are probably more than 6,000 people in your 100,000 mountains, and one of them is an ordinary person, and there are more than 5,000 people with extraordinary abilities."

"How do you know so clearly?" Qi Yun asked with a twisted eyebrow.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "There is no impermeable wall in the world, I know what's so unusual?"

"You're right." Qi Yun paused for a moment and said, "What do you want to tell me about this?"

"I just want to give you a heads up." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Give me a heads-up?" Qi Yun raised his eyebrows and said, "What do I need you to remind me?"

Zhao Fan shrugged his shoulders and said, "There are only 6,000 people in your 100,000 mountains, and there are at least 100 million human beings in our country who have survived. Do you think it's possible for 6,000 of you to rule over 100 million of humanity?

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Yun sneered: "What's the use of having more waste?" We are few people, but we are all elites. If we wanted to, we could destroy you bunch of shit with a few high-level abilities.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Your so-called high-level abilities are talking about fourth-level abilities, how many fourth-level abilities do you have in the 100,000 mountains?"

"You want to trick me?" Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan with a heavy gaze and said.

"Do you think I'm talking to you?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

"Isn't it?" Qi Yun raised his eyebrows and said, "If not, why are you asking how many fourth-level abilities we have?" This is our secret.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I have no intention of probing your secrets, I still say the same thing, I just give you a reminder."