Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's brows tightened.

"Miss Qi, I solemnly tell you, I won't give you a male pet, and please don't pester me." Xu Ru said with a straight face.

"Miss Qi, I also solemnly tell you that it is even more impossible for me to be a male pet for you, and please don't pester me." Zhao Fan said with a straight face.

"Heh, why are you so serious?" Qi Yun said with a chuckle, and then said: "Since I have taken a fancy to you, whether you want to or not, I will not give up on you."

"You're definitely going to be my male pet in the future." Qi Yun said with a domineering face after speaking.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan sneered and said, "Aren't you the sister of the head of the Kyoto base?" You're really thinking of yourself like a green onion. I warn you, if you're pestering us, I'll send you straight on your way.

"Heh, I just like a little pepper like you, and have an appetite for me." Qi Yun hooked his lips and said with a smile.

After Qi Yun finished speaking, he looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Don't worry, even if you are not a little pepper, I like you, who made you look so beautiful?" After speaking, he licked his lips.

"You can get out." Zhao Fan said with a dark face.

"I like you like that, too." Qi Yun said with a smile.

Facing people like Qi Yun, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were very helpless. Qi Yun must have a lot of defensive weapons on him, and they don't have time to grind with her right now.

"Xiaobai, this person is handed over to you." Zhao Fan said to the guinea pig lying on his shoulder.

The mouse flirted his eyelids and squeaked at Zhao Fan a few times.

"I promise you, rush, Xiaobai." Zhao Fan said with a smile, isn't it just a few catties of food? He gave it.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Xiao Bai screamed, and then rushed towards Qi Yun and fought with Qi Yun.

Later, tens of thousands of mutant rats and beasts also surrounded.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu withdrew from the battlefield, and then accelerated the speed of collecting crystal nuclei. Here is what I cleaned up, not only the crystal nucleus here, but also the materials here.

"Do you think you can trap me with a bunch of rats? Then you guys are so naïve. Qi Yun stood on the back of the mutant eagle and looked at Zhao Fan condescendingly, and they said.

"But that guinea pig of yours has some skills, and he can summon so many rats and beasts." Qi Yun said with a smile.

"How can you not pester us?" Zhao Fan said helplessly.

"I've taken a fancy to you, and I won't give up until I chase you down." Qi Yun said proudly.

"What the hell do you like about us, can't we change it?" Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yundao.

"I like you no matter how you change it, hehe." Qi Yun laughed.

Zhao Fan sighed, "We only like each other, don't waste your time on us, you might as well pursue someone else."

"It doesn't matter if you like each other, it doesn't stop me from pursuing you. After that, you will become my male pet, and I will allow you to like each other. Qi Yun looked at them and said, "How is it?" I'll be generous.

Hearing Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan said helplessly: "Miss Qi, we don't have time to play with you, just do whatever you want."

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he ignored Qi Yun and concentrated on digging the crystal nucleus. Xu Ruchu didn't even mean to pay attention to Qi Yun, and regarded Qi Yun as nothing.