"I don't think it's leaving, and we can't take that lightly." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"I don't think it's leaving, it must be hiding somewhere watching us now." Zhao Fan said in a deep voice, and burst into a foul mouth after speaking.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then the two of them were on guard while killing low-level aliens, not daring to take it lightly at all.

There was such a big commotion on the port side, and the people in the nearby bases were alarmed, and they kept coming to investigate the situation here, and the more they probed, the more frightened they became. There are so many mutant rats and beasts, so many alienated people, how can they not be frightened.

What did those people think, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu didn't know, at this time they were still guarding against the fourth-level alienated person.

Suddenly, Zhao Fan's figure moved, and he left the place. There was only a fourth-level alien with black water arrows on his body, and the alienant roared angrily, and then disappeared in front of Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu's eyes.

Zhao Fan's spiritual power swept away, and he saw that the fourth-level alienated person rushed into the alienated crowd far away from them, and was devouring the crystal nucleus there.

"As before, I found it, let's hurry over." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu, and rushed in that direction after speaking.

The two of them looked at the fourth-level alienant who was eating the crystal nucleus, squinted their eyes slightly, and then the attack in their hands went towards the fourth-level alienant.

Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability and Zhao Fan's spatial ability could not be used, which greatly weakened their combat power.

The green liquid in Xu Ruchu's hand kept smashing towards the fourth-level alienated person, and Zhao Fan controlled dozens of black water arrows to continuously pierce the fourth-level alienated person.

The figure of the fourth-level alien is flickering, and it is difficult for their attacks to fall on the body of the fourth-level alien. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's brows furrowed tightly, and at this time they finally realized the helplessness of their enemies.

"Now we can only consume it until it can't run." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Then consume, see if it consumes us, or if we consume it." Xu Ruchu said with a slight squint.

"We're definitely going to kill it." Zhao Fan said with an affirmative face.

At this time, the fourth-level alienated people couldn't help them, and they couldn't kill the fourth-level alienated people.

"It's gone again." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"It's going over there to hunt the crystal nucleus and regenerate its abilities." Zhao Fan's spiritual power swept and he saw the fourth-level alienated person who was devouring the crystal nucleus.

"Then let's hurry over." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he went in that direction, and he couldn't let that fourth-level alienated person replenish his energy.

Eating again to replenish energy was interrupted by these two small humans, and the eyes of this fourth-level alienated person burst out with bitter hatred, and at this time it was eager to swallow these two humans alive. That's what it thinks, and that's what it does. It pounced on Zhao Fan with a look of resentment, and its sharp claws grabbed at Zhao Fan's heart.

Zhao Fan didn't hide this time, he stood there motionless. When the sharp claws of the fourth-level alienant were about to pierce Zhao Fan's skin, the corners of the fourth-level alienant's mouth hooked up with a bloodthirsty smile. At this time, the corners of Zhao Fan's mouth also hooked up a shallow smile.