"I don't know if it's going to get cold one day." Zhou Ru said with a smile.

"..." In

this way, the two of them nested in the yard and chatted for a long time, the two of them were good friends, and there was really something to say.

"I won't tell you, I've got to cook. Pingfang, you can eat here at noon. Yesterday my brother came back with a lot of seafood. Zhou Ru said with a smile.

"Still can't." Zhang Pingying hesitated and said.

"You don't have to worry, my brother doesn't come out to eat at noon. Just the two of us at noon. After Zhou Ru finished speaking, she put down the sweater in her hand and pulled Zhang Pingfang to the kitchen.

"Let's go, you can help me do it." Zhou Ru said as she walked.

In this way, Zhang Pingfang stayed and the two of them tinkered in the kitchen for a long time, mutated mackerel stuffed dumplings, and braised mutated mackerel came out of the pot.

"Pingfang, let's eat." Zhou Ru greeted.

"Don't you really have to give Brother Zhou a bowl to each of them?" Zhang Pingying asked.

"No, they're cultivating abilities in the house, and my brother won't let me disturb them." Zhou Ru said with a smile.

"I also have to eat when I cultivate my ability." Zhang Pingfang said.

"When they're hungry, they'll eat on their own, so let's leave them alone." Zhou Ru said with a smile.

Zhou Ru said so, Zhang Pingfang no longer insisted, and the two of them sat down and started eating.

After eating, the two of them found a cool place in the courtyard and continued to stay there. Before I knew it, the two of them chatted until before dinner.

"Pingfang, don't leave at night, let's eat at my house." Zhou Ru said with a smile.

"Just waiting for your words." Zhang Pingfang said with a smile.

And just like that, the two of them went to the kitchen to make dinner again. After dinner, because it was dark, Zhou Ru left Zhang Pingfang at home to sleep.

Sleeping in the middle of the night, Zhang Pingfang suddenly opened her eyes, and her eyes were so cold at this time.

Zhang Pingfang turned over and sat up, and then pushed Zhou Ru next to her. Seeing that Zhou Ru didn't react, the corners of her mouth hooked up a sarcastic smile.

"It's stupid, you can only blame yourself for such a result, and you can't blame me." After Zhang Pingfang finished speaking, a thin knife appeared in her hand.

"Zhou Ru, go all the way, I hope you can become smarter in the next life." As soon as Zhang Pingfang finished speaking, her right hand moved, and a blood mark was drawn on Zhou Ru's neck.

Zhou Ru left this world in her sleep, with a shallow smile on her mouth.

Zhang Pingying took one last look at Zhou Ru, then put on her clothes and shoes, not only walked out of the bedroom slowly.

After Zhang Pingying walked out of the bedroom, she entered Zhou Chang's room. When she saw Zhou Chang lying crookedly on the bed, a satisfied smile appeared on her face.

"Brother Zhou, Brother Zhou, are you awake?" Zhang Pingfang pushed Zhou Chang and shouted anxiously. She shouted for a while, but the person on the bed still did not respond, and the satisfied smile on her face was even worse.

But she had been cautious, and he took out the thin knife and put it on Zhou Chang's neck.

"Brother Zhou, if you don't wake up again, I'll kill you." Zhang Pingfang looked at Zhou Chang and said softly.