Standing here just now, they had already used their spiritual abilities to explore the island they were going to, not only was there a high-level mutant plant entrenched on that island, but there were also many high-level sea beasts gathered around. Among them are winged sea beasts. There are so many high-level sea beasts gathered there, there must be more advanced sea beasts entrenched there to control these high-level sea beasts. So an island like that, with their current ability level, couldn't have gotten the mutation materials they needed from there.

The two of them frowned, and secretly thought: They were so big, they thought that they would be able to get those mutant materials as soon as possible, but they didn't expect that there would be so many high-level mutant sea beasts gathered here at this time.

According to what Zhang Zhengru said, they guessed that the Dawn Base in their previous life could get those mutated materials so easily, because the high-level sea beasts entrenched there were killing each other, and they took advantage of the loophole. It seems that they really didn't come at the right time, but they can't afford to wait a few years. At this point, they both had an immature idea in their minds.

The two men looked ahead, their eyes moved, and after a glance ahead, they left.

After Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu left, they followed Zhou Chang to his base.

Zhou Chang's base is a small base, with a population of more than 20,000, and it was built on the basis of a few villages. There were many such bases at the beginning of the apocalypse, but in the end, most of them were destroyed, and few became bigger.

"Aren't you planning to leave here with the people in the base?" Xu Ruchu looked at Zhou Chang and asked.

"Where can you go out of here? It's better to develop this base. Zhou Changdao.

This base was established by Zhou Chang and a couple of people and local villagers, and many survivors came one after another.

After hearing Zhou Chang's words, the two of them didn't say anything.

"Brother, you're back." Zhou Ru said with a smile on his face.

"Well, I'm back." Zhou Chang said with a smile, and asked, "It's a hot day, why are you not staying in the house and running here?"

"I'll wait for you to come back, brother." Zhou Ru hugged Zhou Chang's arm and said.

"Silly girl, didn't I let you wait for me here?" Zhou Changdao.

After listening to Zhou Chang's words, Zhou Ru said with a smile: "There are no patients in the hospital today, so I will leave work early." I wondered if I could wait for my brother here, but I didn't expect that I was so lucky today that I really waited for my brother.

Zhou Ru changed the topic after saying and said, "Are these two brothers your friends?"

Zhou Chang nodded, then introduced the two parties, and then went home.

Zhou Chang has two brothers and sisters at home, so there is a spare house for them to live in. Dinner was made by Zhou Ru, a simple meal, better than Zhou Ru's good craftsmanship, very delicious.

After eating, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu talked with Zhou Chang for a while, and then the two of them went back to the house to cultivate their abilities.

Just as Zhou Chang was about to go back to the house to practice, Zhou Ru pulled him into her room.

"There's something mysterious about it, I have to come to the house to talk about it." Zhou Chang said with a smile.

After listening to Zhou Chang's words, Zhou Ru said with a smile: "Brother, Brother Zhao, is Brother Xu single?"