"Yes." Zhou Chang hooked his lips and said, after speaking, he looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "You don't seem to like to talk?"

"What do you want me to say?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said.

Zhou Chang smiled and said, "I want you to say that it's really unsafe to go back."

"We'll go back, but not now." Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said, secretly thinking: Even if they can't get those materials today, they have to find out the situation there. They won't return until they're done.

"What the hell is up ahead? Do you have to go? Zhou Chang paused and asked.

Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and replied, "You can go back."

Zhou Chang sighed and said, "Since you insist on moving forward, I'll go with you, so that I can help you share some of the danger." In fact, he was piqued with curiosity, and he wanted to know what the hell these two people wanted to do.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "You can go if you want, you can find a way to go yourself." Now please go down from the mutant seagull, if you are alone, the speed of the mutant seagull will slow down.

"Tsk, I'm not that heavy." Zhou Chang said lightly.

After listening to Zhou Chang's words, Xu Ruchu said: "Zhou Chang, we don't talk darkly, we don't welcome you, you go."

Zhou Chang sighed and said, "I really don't have any malice.

"Whether you have malicious intent or not, you are not welcome. You take the initiative to go now, hello, I'm good, everyone's good. Xu Ruchu looked at him and said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhou Chang smiled bitterly and said: "Don't tell you two, I really can't go now, and the distance I teleport is not that far." That's

your own business, it's not about us." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhou Changchang paused for a moment and said, "You're right, but I hope you can go back with me."

"We're going back, and we're not going back with you." Zhao Fan picked.

"You're rejecting me." Zhou Chang sighed.

"Isn't that nonsense? If you were entangled by someone inexplicable, would you gladly accept it? Zhao Fan said with a sneer, secretly thinking: This person is really calm, and he still hasn't said his purpose.

"The mutated seagull flew high into the sky." Zhao Fan said suddenly.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the mutated seagull flew upwards in an instant.

"Do you like the height?" Zhao Fan looked at Zhou Chang and asked.

"Are you going to let me jump from here?" Zhou Chang is not a fool.

"Yes." Zhao Fan looked at Zhou Chang and said bluntly.

"What if I don't jump?" Zhou Chang raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Then we'll have to help you jump." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhou Chang paused and smiled, and said, "It seems that your patience with me has reached the limit.

"You're right." Xu Ruchu said bluntly.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhou Chang sighed and said, "Actually, I asked you for help because I was looking for you." I had been waiting for you to take the initiative to ask, but I didn't expect you to be so calm that you didn't even ask until now.

Listening to Zhou Chang's words, the two of them secretly thought: It's really not easy for this person to finally say his purpose?

"Why are you asking us for help?" Zhao Fan lookedZhou Chang asked.