The mutant plant was very angry, and the angry mutant plant wanted to eat Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, but because Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were on another island, this mutant plant had an empty ability, but it couldn't use it, which made it even more angry.

What the mutant plant thought, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu didn't know, and at this time, the two of them were trying to quickly get rid of these vines.

The mutant plants were of a high level, and it took a lot of abilities for them to break a piece of the mutated plant, so they wanted to get rid of those vines as quickly as possible.

However, the mutant vines didn't give them a chance, and after being cut off a few vines in succession, the mutant vines actually retreated.

"Ran away?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

"I guess I'm going back to recuperate." Xu Ruchu stood there and said.

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "As long as that mutant plant doesn't come over in its entirety, we won't be afraid of it."

"If it can come over in its entirety, I'll take it." Xu Ruchu looked at the island and said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan laughed, "If there is a boat with a flower pot, maybe it can come over."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and smiled.

"Okay, let's not talk about it, let's hurry up and eat to recover our abilities." Zhao Fan said with a regretful face: "It's a pity that those barbecues are gone."

"This roast chicken is for you." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Hello as always, you still think about me when you fight." Zhao Fan said with a grin.

"Eat yours." Xu Ruchu threw the roast chicken in his hand at Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan caught the roast chicken and laughed out loud.

After the two of them finished eating, they took the mutant pearl and began to recover their abilities.

Even as they regained their abilities, the mutated plant wasn't idle, and it kept circling around the island, round and round, and faster and faster.

After Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu recovered their abilities, they released their spiritual abilities and began to check the mutated plant.

"It's running?" Zhao Fan asked as he looked at the mutated plants that circled around the island.

"I think it's ploughing." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan laughed, "Ruchu, your analogy is more appropriate than mine, it is indeed like ploughing the land."

After

laughing, Zhao Fan said: "It seems that it is not light."

"yes." Xu Ruchu nodded, squinted his eyes slightly and looked in that direction after speaking, and changed the topic: "Zhao Fan, we will have to water the blood of the little monster tree in a while."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan's eyes moved in that direction, and said, "Ruchu, let's leave here first." "I thought: it's too dangerous to bleed here.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu nodded.

In this way, the two of them left the island in a mutated seagull and headed directly towards the Haicheng base.

"Something happened at the Haicheng base." Zhao Fan's spiritual ability swept towards the dilapidated Haicheng base and said.

As he spoke, the mutant seagull had already flown out a long distance, and at this time, Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability also swept to the Haicheng base. At this time, the walls of the Haicheng base were intact, but the base was not so lucky, the houses collapsed, the shops were destroyed, and groups of alienated people walked on the streets in a daze.