The two of them cooperated with each other, and one by one the mutated pearls entered Zhao Fan's space. With the passage of time, there are more and more mutated pearls in Zhao Fan's space.

Zhao Fan looked at the more and more mutated pearls in the space, and his heart was happy, and Xu Ru was also happy in his heart. They were happy, but the mutant plant was not. It was angry, angry, it waved thousands of vines and whipped the mutant seagull Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu.

The mutant seagull nimbly shuttled among thousands of vines, not a single one of which was drawn against them.

"It's by us." Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and smiled.

"It's good to be angry, and we don't need to do it when we are angry." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and said with a straight face after speaking: "If you wait, I will definitely get you its crystal nucleus."

"Okay." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "I'll wait." The

two men said a few words, and then continued to harvest the lives of the mutant shells. When they had killed all the mutant shells on the island, they had collected the mutant pearls and flew towards the island next to it.

"As always, we'll rest here for the night today." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu, secretly thinking: There are no powerful mutated animals and plants on this island, which is just right for them to rest.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu nodded, and then the mutant seagull flew down.

"Let's eat grilled fish in the evening." Zhao Fan sat cross-legged on a big stone and said.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan took out two mutant mackerel from the air, and these two fish together weighed a hundred catties. The two of them are just being able to eat, and they can't eat that much, but aren't there mutated seagulls? It can eat.

"We're going to grill these two mackerels tonight." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and after speaking, he took out all the same seasonings and placed them on the big stone where they were staying.

"Okay, I'll go and clean up these two mackerel, and you can make a fire." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

That's it, Xu Ruchu carried two mackerel to clean up, and Zhao Fan began to make a fire. After lighting the fire, Zhao Fan took out two packed mutant chickens from the space and began to roast the two mutant chickens.

"I'm back." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I roasted two mutant chickens first.

"Okay, I'm just craving roast chicken." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"I knew you wanted roast chicken, hehe." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and smiled, and then began to roast the mackerel in his hand.

"As always, I'll bake some potato chips, peppers, and beans." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu nodded.

The two of them were roasting meat and vegetables while talking about the mutated plant.

"That mutant plant must have a way of luring mutant shellfish." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu hummed lightly and said, "I just don't know how it used to attract the mutant shellfish."

Zhao Fan shook his head, and then said, "It would be good if we knew this method, mutated pearls are really good things."

Xu Ruchu nodded, pondered, and said, "I think the problem should be with this mutant plant."

Zhao Fan nodded, paused, and said, "This mutant plant may be able to secrete some special substances or special smells."