"Okay." After Song Qing finished speaking, he threw the ability in his hand onto the spider silk on the coffee table.

Several people stared closely at the spider silk placed on the coffee table, only to see that Song Qing's ability fell on the spider silk and disappeared in an instant. Then, a look of astonishment flashed in the eyes of several people.

"You see it." Song Qing was stunned for a moment and asked.

"See." A few people nodded.

"My ability still works?" Song Qing looked at the spider silk placed on the coffee table and said.

"Song Qing, you continue." Xu Ruchu said lightly on the table. Song Qing nodded, and then a cloud of abilities was thrown onto the spider silk by him.

Several people stared closely at the changes in the spider silk, and when the spider silk turned into a soft cloth, several people were excited, and the most excited was Song Qing.

"It's amazing how I was able to turn spider silk into cloth." Song Qing said excitedly.

"yes, that's amazing." Xu Ming was also excited, at this time he was even more grateful to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, without them, Song Qing's ability would be useless.

"Song Qing, you're trying this." Zhao Fan put things on the coffee table and said.

"What is this?" Song Qing asked.

"It's ice silk, can you turn them into cloth?" Zhao Fan said to Song Qing.

"Ice silk? Hello stuff a lot. Song Qing said with a smile.

"I've got a lot of good stuff." Zhao Fan smiled, and urged after speaking: "You hurry up and try it?" Let's see if we can turn these ice silks into cloth. At that time, we will make ice silk clothes to wear, and on this hot day, there is an ice silk dress to wear, which is really comfortable.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Song Qing's eyes lit up: "Then is it for me and Xu Ming?"

"Yes." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"That's great." After Song Qing finished speaking, a ball of orange light was thrown onto the ice silk by him.

"It's finished." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he picked up the freshly baked cloth on the coffee table and said, it was smooth and cold in his hand, and it was very comfortable.

"Whether it's spider silk cloth or ice silk cloth, it's smooth and cold, and it's definitely comfortable to make clothes." Song Qing said with a smile, and after speaking, he looked at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu and asked, "How many ice spider silk ice silks do you have on you?"

"Look." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, a pile of ice silk and ice spider silk appeared in the room.

"So much." Song Qing said with a look of surprise.

"We also have spider silk with other attributes, so Song Qing, you should hurry up and upgrade." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll work hard to upgrade just to wear comfortable clothes." Song Qing said with a smile, looked at them and said, "I won't tell you, I'm working."

"By the way, I'll live in your house from now on." Song Qing said unceremoniously.

Hearing Song Qing's words, Xu Ming was very helpless, Song Qing really didn't regard himself as an outsider. Just when Xu Ming wanted to say something, Xu Ruchu's line of words made him swallow back the words he blurted out.

"Xu Ming, you go back and bring our luggage later, we're going to stay here for a few days." Song Qing looked at Xu Ming and said.

"We don't have to move our luggage." Xu Ming looked at Song Qing and said.