Looking at Song Qing like this, Xu Ruchu smiled, and then said: "Song Qing, I am not a person who is difficult for strong people, since you don't want to, then change your legs." You use your power to smash me in the leg. Xu Ruchu patted his right leg after patting it.

Song Qing sighed and said, "It seems that I can't run today."

"If you know, hurry up." Xu Ruchu urged.

"Okay." Song Qing took a deep breath and said.

"Let's get started." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile.

"Okay, I'm going." After Song Qing finished speaking, an orange light appeared in his hand.

"No, it's too small, it's bigger." Xu Ruchu looked at the light in Song Qing's hand and said.

"Is that okay?" Song Qing asked.

"Nope." Xu Ruchu shook his head and said.

"Is that okay?" Song Qing asked again.

"Nope." Xu Ruchu continued to shake his head.

"That's all right." Song Qing finally gritted his teeth and said.

Xu Ruchu looked at the fist-sized orange light in Song Qing's hand, and reluctantly said, "It's barely okay this time, let's start."

"Then I'll get started." Song Qing paused for a moment and said, secretly thinking: But don't have an accident, he doesn't want to think about that kind of consequence.

"Let's start, don't shake your hands, hold steady." Xu Ruchu said.

"Okay." After Song Qing finished speaking, the light in his hand smashed towards Xu Ruchu's leg.

The two of them stared at the light tightly, and they didn't stagger their eyes.

"It didn't disperse, it disappeared, what's going on?" Song Qing asked with a puzzled expression.

Xu Ruchu stared at the place where he was attacked, and his brows furrowed.

"As always, the light won't be absorbed by you." Song Qing asked with a worried expression.

"I'm sure I didn't absorb your abilities." Xu Ruchu said with a frown.

"That's good, that's good." Song Qingdao said, paused after speaking, and asked, "As before, where did you say that light went?" "I thought to myself: In the past, when the light went out, it would slowly dissipate, but this time it disappeared, which is really strange.

Xu Ruchu shook his head, and then said, "Song Qing, you attack me again, and you still attack here."

"Don't ink, hurry." Xu Ruchu urged.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's nonsense, Song Qing hesitated for a moment and said, "I'll hit myself."

"You hit yourself and you don't necessarily have any effect, you go on me." Xu Ruchu looked at Song Qingdao.

Xu Ru looked at Song Qing, who was hesitant, and said, "Don't you want to know what your ability is for?"

"Don't want to know." Song Qing shook his head and said, at this time, he didn't want to continue to stimulate Xu Ruchu.

"I know you want to know." Xu Ruchu said, "Song Qing, the secret of your ability is about to be revealed, what are you waiting for?"

"Song Qing, don't hesitate." Xu Ruchu said.

"As always, you're right, I really shouldn't hesitate." Song Qingdao.

"Let's get started." Xu Ruchu said.