𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

~~~

~~~

“Soo?” Natsu continued to tease Kisho with her Lenny-face, “what did you guys do at the sleepover?”

“(F/nnnn)~” Kisho whined as he moved to hide behind (F/n), “make her stop,”

(F/n) just stood there, not helping the situation as she too was curious about how the sleepover went between her two best friends.

“If you answer the question I’ll stop asking,” Natsu persisted.

“Fine,” Kisho stood tall and moved to be beside (F/n), “He came over, we had dinner, we played some games and watched a movie then went to bed,”

Natsu yawned, “boring,”

(F/n) giggled.

“You guys are so mean,” Kisho scoffed before he shook his head, “so when are we going to have our sleepover, and where?”

“My house,” Natsu answered, “and I thought we said we’d do it before our first game?”

(F/n) nodded, “That’s next week, right?”

“Yep,” Kisho confirmed, “we still have practice the afternoon before though,”

(F/n) huffed and Natsu pursed her lips, “then, afterward you guys should go to your own houses and pack then come to my house,”

Kisho and (F/n) nodded before they heard the bell ring, indicating they should go back to class as their break was over.

-

After practice when (F/n) was picked up by her brother, she told her parents about the plan.

“Mom, dad?” (F/n) fiddled with her fingers as she stood before her parents who were watching TV in the living room, “I want to go to a sleepover with my friends…”

Mirai and Takiyo’s eyes widened as they looked at one another, “really?”

(F/n) felt embarrassed by their reactions and scratched the back of her head, “If n-not that’s oka-”

“NO YOU CAN GO,” Takiyo said loudly but regretted it when he saw (F/n) flinch.

Mirai smacked his arm before looking at (F/n), “Excuse your father, he’s just excited for you,”

(F/n) tilted her head in confusion, “so… I can go?”

“Of course you can go, honey,” Mirai smiled, “when is the sleepover?”

“And where?” Takiyo asked.

“Next week on Friday, at Natsu’s house,” (F/n) answered.

“Don’t you guys have a game on Saturday?” Tadashi appeared out of the blue, startling all three of them.

(F/n) nodded, “our plan was so that we could all arrive at the game together since we’d be spending the night,”

Tadashi was surprised, “that’s… quite smart actually,”